Would Like to know the sources of these

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Lucy BlackLeather98
What is your main fetish?: I enjoy death fetish and of course necro. Being able to do whatever I want with a sexy death staring woman. I also like death stares from TV and movies, as well as some female combatants.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I joined FF because I want to stay up to date while talking about similar interests. And also ask for some help to the sources of some videos.
Referral: I found out about FF while I was searching for a necro video, which was pretty difficult to find. Then I came across, FemmeFatalities updates of necro/snuff videos.

Would Like to know the sources of these

Post by Lucy BlackLeather98 »

There are some erotic pics that I'm trying to figuring out where the source from, and to find more of them. It has really been a mystery and I had no luck finding these so I'm asking for help if anyone know anything about these (Like their names, which production group they're from, which video/Image set they're from etc) I would really appreciate your help.

Here's the 1st Image set, I'm pretty sure there's more of them but found only 2
IMG 1.png
IMG 1.png (799.33 KiB) Viewed 2247 times
IMG 2.png
IMG 2.png (640.37 KiB) Viewed 2247 times
Second
IMG 3.png
IMG 3.png (614.5 KiB) Viewed 2247 times
Third
IMG 4.png
IMG 4.png (592.55 KiB) Viewed 2247 times
I think this one might be a video

Fourth
IMG 5.png
IMG 5.png (1.2 MiB) Viewed 2247 times
Fifth
IMG 6.png
IMG 6.png (754.86 KiB) Viewed 2247 times
Sixth
This also might be from a video
IMG 7.png
IMG 7.png (546.23 KiB) Viewed 2247 times
IMG 8.png
IMG 8.png (531.59 KiB) Viewed 2247 times
Seventh
IMG 9.png
IMG 9.png (600.39 KiB) Viewed 2247 times
Eighth
IMG 10.png
IMG 10.png (779.67 KiB) Viewed 2247 times
Joe2

Re: Would Like to know the sources of these

Post by Joe2 »

First one is Carrie from Necrobabes, I think it's called something like Carrie in a Dungeon.
chubodr
What is your main fetish?: Death stares and sexy women acting dead.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It's the adequate forum for my particular taste in this fetish.
Referral: I read about this forum in Bluestone webpage. I had a silver subscription two years ago.

Post by chubodr »

Hi, guys. I´m sorry I don´t know what is the site from those pics, but really, they are hot : wide open eyes and tongue are my thing.
Good luck to find where are from thi videos.

chubodr.
Lucy BlackLeather98
What is your main fetish?: I enjoy death fetish and of course necro. Being able to do whatever I want with a sexy death staring woman. I also like death stares from TV and movies, as well as some female combatants.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I joined FF because I want to stay up to date while talking about similar interests. And also ask for some help to the sources of some videos.
Referral: I found out about FF while I was searching for a necro video, which was pretty difficult to find. Then I came across, FemmeFatalities updates of necro/snuff videos.

Post by Lucy BlackLeather98 »

Joe2 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:12 pm First one is Carrie from Necrobabes, I think it's called something like Carrie in a Dungeon.
Thank you so much. Is there more image for this set? if so, where can I find it, I couldn't anything much with the search 'Carrie in a Dunegon'.