Girl machinegunned then stabbed on ground

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

sirulkburg

Girl machinegunned then stabbed on ground

Post by sirulkburg »

There was a video on Youtube which I can't find anymore.

A girl was hiding behind a desk or maybe she was shooting with a UZI machinegun.
Two man came and took her gun and placed her against the wall, where one of them shot her with a machinegun.
She slowly collapsed, and when on the ground, one man impaled her stomach many times with a long sharp tube.

Im not sure, but she was wearing white striped shirt.
jbh
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing and impaling through the belly are my faves but I don't mind shootings
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see if I can find any material that I haven't seen before
Referral: A link from another website can't remember which one

Re: Girl machinegunned then stabbed on ground

Post by jbh »

Sounds like an old khp clip I saw once
sirulkburg

Post by sirulkburg »

jbh wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:44 pm Sounds like an old khp clip I saw once
And where do I find those, what is KHP?
jbh
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing and impaling through the belly are my faves but I don't mind shootings
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see if I can find any material that I haven't seen before
Referral: A link from another website can't remember which one

Post by jbh »

Unfortunately it's a private producer who no longer is in business people constantly pirating his work and loading it on places like YouTube for free put him out of business it's ironic the only way to find his work now is to find the pirated stuff it's a shame he had some good stuff I would have gladly paid to see. That's the problem people not wanting to pay for the stuff just results in us not getting any new stuff
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

jbh wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:29 pm Unfortunately it's a private producer who no longer is in business people constantly pirating his work and loading it on places like YouTube for free put him out of business it's ironic the only way to find his work now is to find the pirated stuff it's a shame he had some good stuff I would have gladly paid to see. That's the problem people not wanting to pay for the stuff just results in us not getting any new stuff
Yes. Too bad that's such a hard lesson for so many people to understand. Hopefully, the pirates won't destroy all of the producers who are still producing new content for our community.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Olberon1024

Post by Olberon1024 »

That was a controversial video KHP made years ago. I'll give Paul credit that the girl was legal age, but she looked about 12. There was no nudity. She was an outlaw and refused to surrender. Her name was Sparky.
sirulkburg

Post by sirulkburg »

Could I find or buy that clip anywhere?