Mini Skirt VS Daisy Dukes VS Dresses etc...

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

GoodFunFilms
What is your main fetish?: Seeing both the strength and vulnerability in a woman when she plays the Victor and the victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been a long long time member of the community occassionaly posting under 'miamiman' or manoman. Pretty sure I saw the birth of our community!
Referral: Have not posted much but did post on this board years ago before Blue rescued it.

Mini Skirt VS Daisy Dukes VS Dresses etc...

Post by GoodFunFilms »

I am super curious to hear what folks think about this and especially welcome any girls who'd like to chime in...

What's your favorite type of outfit amongst the following category and does it depend on the type of situation? For example if the girl is being the aggressor or the victim...

Do you prefer your fantasy girls to wear Mini skirts VS Daisy Dukes Vs Dresses VS anything else...I'm sure there are lots of other preferences and I'd like to hear what everyone likes :clap:
Cheers John
Pics below just to fire the imagination!
Attachments
gumroad flyer Ashley shorts-COLLAGE.jpg
gumroad flyer Ashley shorts-COLLAGE.jpg (501.5 KiB) Viewed 2828 times
Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 10.41.11 PM-COLLAGE.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 10.41.11 PM-COLLAGE.jpg (588.47 KiB) Viewed 2828 times
John
Good Fun Films (New Producer with campy 'Gun Fun' clips and images to start)
GFFilms77@gmail.com
https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com
Twitter: @GFunFilms
Instagram: @goodfunfilms7
GoodFunFilms
What is your main fetish?: Seeing both the strength and vulnerability in a woman when she plays the Victor and the victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been a long long time member of the community occassionaly posting under 'miamiman' or manoman. Pretty sure I saw the birth of our community!
Referral: Have not posted much but did post on this board years ago before Blue rescued it.

Re: Mini Skirt VS Daisy Dukes VS Dresses etc...

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Ps I'm pretty sure this may have been asked previously but I'm guessing (and hoping) not for a while!
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
Istari1

Post by Istari1 »

My personal preferences for clothing are more "bad girl" vs "good girl", however those are defined, regardless of aggressor, since I like both sides to end up dead omegalul

I tend to like midriffs and bare arms for the good girls, and catsuit/bodysuit type clothes for the bad ones. I am partial to cropped tops like the one in the attached picture; for whatever reason, I like tops that took some effort to crop, whether by cutting or tying. I don't really care what the material is.
Attachments
top.png
top.png (1.28 MiB) Viewed 2594 times
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

I am going to say: All of the above.

Some may say that is a cop out. But let me explain my philosophy on costumes, etc. In many short stories and short videos, there is not much time for character exposition. However, the costume the character wears may tell a story about that character. While Daisy Dukes and Mini-skirts have some qualities in common: Short, showing off legs. They also have their differences. Having an actress wear Daisy Dukes, instead of a mini-skirt, may help tell the viewer something about her, (while still showing off a lot of leg.) Maybe it's telling the viewer she's a country girl, as opposed to a city girl who might wear a mini-skirt. Just an example.

Picking the right costume is just another method of story-telling short-cuts.
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Ric delCampo wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:43 am I am going to say: All of the above.

Picking the right costume is just another method of story-telling short-cuts.
Could not agree more! Short videos do, for the most part, get right to the point!
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
bakerboy1

Post by bakerboy1 »

Good girl..... white mini dress and even more important "tight white panties under it"
Bad girl....in black anything as long as it is shiny ( including her panties ;-) )
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

For the shooter, I generally don't care.
For the victim, Daisy Dukes, bikini or naked
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Max5s wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:08 pm For the shooter, I generally don't care.
For the victim, Daisy Dukes, bikini or naked
Talk about timing, Our newest release which was just released a few minutes before seeing this stars BB wearing some Daisy Dukes...
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

bakerboy1 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:32 am Good girl..... white mini dress and even more important "tight white panties under it"
Bad girl....in black anything as long as it is shiny ( including her panties ;-) )
Did you happen to see BB in White Dress mess? Sounds like you ordered it with your description! :clap: :lol2: :lol:
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
hansapplegate

Post by hansapplegate »

Skirt with no panties is an absolute favorite of mine.
Short dress no panties is a close second.