Kamryn with KHP Production

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Kamryn

Kamryn with KHP Production

Post by Kamryn »

I've been absent for a little while!!! I've been working on some other projects that have been keeping me VERY busy!!!

Just wanted to let y'all know I think about this board more than i'll bet anyone knows!!

Kisses,
Kamryn
Kamryn

Re: Kamryn with KHP Production

Post by Kamryn »

I wanted to invite everyone to connect with me on Facebook/Myspace/Twitter!! You can goole me "Kamryn Drake" or find me by my email address, kamrynwithak@yahoo.com.

I hope to connect with you soon!!

Have a great night y'all!

Kisses,
Kamryn
Peter
What is your main fetish?: My personal fetish is 'bellybutts', the idea of a woman who for her own pleasure, to sate her own lust and fetish, wants to be stabbed or shot in her belly, ideally during sex. She begs for it incessantly, encourages it to happen and then when the moment finally comes, enjoys it thoroughly and begs for more.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My interest in this community has less to do with my personal fetish than it does professionally from a community building standpoint.
Referral: I have no recollection. I've been around pretty much since it's inception.

Post by Peter »

Hello Kamryn,

It's nice to see an actress taking an interest in her work beyond simply putting in the time at the shoot. You might be pleasantly surprised by how well that can work out. If the members of the community develop a hankering for you, it very likely will turn into custom shoots and extra work. And engaging with the community, is a sure fire way of developing that sort of relationship.
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

Peter wrote:Hello Kamryn,

It's nice to see an actress taking an interest in her work beyond simply putting in the time at the shoot. You might be pleasantly surprised by how well that can work out. If the members of the community develop a hankering for you, it very likely will turn into custom shoots and extra work. And engaging with the community, is a sure fire way of developing that sort of relationship.

Hi Kamryn,

I support what Peter is saying here. The best thing you can do is take time to develop a relationship with your fans, and of the forums I have been to this is one of the most supportive and pro actress I have seen.

Baci :X
gold

Post by gold »

Kamryn am glad to see you you are enjoyimg your acting out Pauls scripts and very active model.Your work is great and your reactions tremendous .Noticed some new dresses that add to your beauty and the roles . Looking good""""
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

Hi Kamryn- it's just great to have you become active on the forum and hope you will become a regular here and openly share your thoughts and comments. It is definitely the friendliest forum around. I've said it before, just like Paul's bird, you are beautiful and sexy and really display some excellent acting qualities as you portray your scenes. Thanks and I'll watch anxiously for your movies. TF
Kamryn

Post by Kamryn »

Well Thank you everyone! I'm not familiar with using message boards but I'm gonna try to visit as much as I can!

See you on the boards!
Kamryn