Macy Nikole

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

highruler_89

Macy Nikole

Post by highruler_89 »

I'm curious if anyone knows of other studios or links to where I might buy some death videos with Macy Nikole. I only know of Fetishland Studios and Gasping Horror so far.

Any help would be great
weirdimagesxd

Re: Macy Nikole

Post by weirdimagesxd »

She has worked with SKW and Sensually Savage, it's not death fetish but it's close enough.
highruler_89

Post by highruler_89 »

weirdimagesxd wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:31 pm She has worked with SKW and Sensually Savage, it's not death fetish but it's close enough.
I did notice that but didn't want to bring it up. It's the same with Onyx Kim.
CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Post by CinemorgueFan »

With her old look or with her current look? She's bulked up considerably from when she started.

I saw her briefly at FetCon - those biceps are legit.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
highruler_89

Post by highruler_89 »

CinemorgueFan wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:04 am With her old look or with her current look? She's bulked up considerably from when she started.

I saw her briefly at FetCon - those biceps are legit.
It doesn't matter to me. I know she doesn't normally do this type of content, but many models are hidden within this genre. There are few models that I hope to see do this. The only reason I don't include SKW is because it's over the top, which is why I only included the studios I mentioned.

Onyx Kim is another I'm looking for. I would have had heard in one of my customs, but they screwed up the custom and didn't film her doing death parts even though the script said to. They made her the killer. I was really disappointed, and I pointed that out to them, and they did nothing to correct the issue. For me it was a waste of money.
CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Post by CinemorgueFan »

highruler_89 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:03 pm It doesn't matter to me. I know she doesn't normally do this type of content, but many models are hidden within this genre. There are few models that I hope to see do this. The only reason I don't include SKW is because it's over the top, which is why I only included the studios I mentioned.

Onyx Kim is another I'm looking for. I would have had heard in one of my customs, but they screwed up the custom and didn't film her doing death parts even though the script said to. They made her the killer. I was really disappointed, and I pointed that out to them, and they did nothing to correct the issue. For me it was a waste of money.
That's good. I just get a kick out of how much her look has changed since she started. Her new look would put her older videos in a different context.

Per NicheClips, Macy Nikole has also filmed with Torvea Films.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!