Where Can I Find More Human Shield Content?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

DarkLime
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Content
Referral: Link from support

Where Can I Find More Human Shield Content?

Post by DarkLime »

Can anyone point me in the direction of some studios or Video recommendations?
Attachments
Movies & TV 4_3_2024 4_27_52 AM.png
Movies & TV 4_3_2024 4_27_52 AM.png (1.47 MiB) Viewed 3091 times
Movies & TV 4_3_2024 4_27_35 AM.png
Movies & TV 4_3_2024 4_27_35 AM.png (1.58 MiB) Viewed 3091 times
Movies & TV 4_3_2024 1_41_45 PM.png
Movies & TV 4_3_2024 1_41_45 PM.png (1.99 MiB) Viewed 3091 times
Movies & TV 4_3_2024 1_41_15 PM.png
Movies & TV 4_3_2024 1_41_15 PM.png (3.29 MiB) Viewed 3091 times
Just A Simple Man Trying To Vibe His Way Through The Galaxy ;-) :D
JohnVillain

Re: Where Can I Find More Human Shield Content?

Post by JohnVillain »

Some mainstream scenes to check out

Lessons For an Assassin: a scene at a strip club in which a stripper is used as a human shield

Crank 2 High Voltage: Final mansion shootout scene in the uncut version has a naked woman being used as a human shield but it cuts quickly and shaky cam

88 2015: Bowling alley scene has one of the many big bads lovers getting used as a human shield in a bowling alley shootout getting mag dumped as onlookers stare in horror.

Link to the 88 scene since it hasn’t been posted here I think

Shitty quality sorry but there’s probably a better version online

Also can give me any good mainstream human shield scenes that I haven’t listed if you know of anything and hope this helps.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

photo manip:
Attachments
Human Shield 1.jpg
Human Shield 1.jpg (281.62 KiB) Viewed 2872 times
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
jbh
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing and impaling through the belly are my faves but I don't mind shootings
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see if I can find any material that I haven't seen before
Referral: A link from another website can't remember which one

Post by jbh »

Where was this one from
Attachments
Screenshot_20240409_180542_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240409_180542_Samsung Internet.jpg (661.32 KiB) Viewed 2407 times
DarkLime

Post by DarkLime »

Crime house fantasies, and video is called "Drawing Lessons"
CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Post by CinemorgueFan »

What are the first and third ones from?
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
DarkLime

Post by DarkLime »

3rd is from Crime House Fantasies as well "War is hell"
1st is from 375ms
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

Thanks. I'm intrigued by this style.
DarkLime

Post by DarkLime »

CinemorgueFan wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:58 pm Thanks. I'm intrigued by this style.
Same, I just ordered two customs. One from Wild stories and another from Sophia's fantasies. I'm hoping to get one from SLA (Sexy latin Amazon's) as well but I haven't received a response. Lmk if you find anymore neat videos of this niche
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Here is a list I have regarding this theme. All are from our community of producers, and some are mentioned previously.

Human Shield 2 -Annabelle’s Fantasy Petra captures an intruder and tackled him, in the tussel, Morrigan enters to find out whats going on and what she finds is Petra being used as a human shield.

The Queen and Her Bodyguard 2 -Amazon Warriors The queen gets attacked out in the forest. Her bodyguard throws herself in the line of fire and catches 3 arrows with her naked body. The queen is outraged, using her dying friend as a shield against the enemy arrows. But once the loyal girl died in her arms the queen has to run for her life.
Will she be faster than the feathered shafts?

Guns and Girls 27 Cops and Criminals -Wild Stories We offer for your attention a new episode of police war with criminals - "Guns and Girls 27. Cops vs Criminals". A feature of this clip is that you will see the confrontation of cops and criminals and also the cops among themselves. 4 wonderful beautiful girls in different shooting scenes, action, shootouts with lots of shots and hits, human shields, a variety of erotic reactions, beautiful panoramas and fallings - all this is for you in this clip. Highly recommend to all fans of shooting scenes, beautiful Girls and Guns!

Drawing Lessons- Crime House 10 Bullets to her body! Two bullets to her chest, near the heart. Another two bullets are to her back. She twitches. Gangster catches her as a human shield but in doesn’t stop the cop. He shoots to her trying to kill gangster. Gangster pulls her out and runs away. Poor student stands with 10 bullets in her body with a pain shock, then falls to the floor, has some agony and dies…

Furniture of Girls -Toxic Moon Inessa goes to the Whites for a cup of tea. Inessa is a friend of family, but she has strange imaginaition about good friendship and tempts her best friend’s a husband. She wants to fuck him behind her friend’s back. When a wife see this terrible scene, she looses control, grabs a knife and rushes to kill them both, but husband uses Inessa sitting on him as a human shield. Wife stabbed her to the back and then killed her to her tit. Wife tried to kill husband, but he drew the knife and stabbed her to the stomach and then to her big breast – to the heart.

Sandra Crime House -Jeans, navel, foot-fetish, death stare, tits, shooting, human shield, staging to the belly and navel, shooting to the breasts, blood, pain, firefight, cop-theme, female-fatale theme, noir-theme.
Guard Stories-Crime House Shooting, Headshots, shooting to the chest, shooting to the stomach, multi shooting MachineGunned, Human Shield, Silenser Gun, Quick Deaths, Long Deaths, Death Stares, Begging For life, Traitors

War is Hell-Toxic Moon Great HUMAN SHIELD SCENE – where LI was shot many times to her chest being helpless human shield
Soldiers Shot Dead Cocktail-Toxic Moon Several human shield scenes
Wet Works-Wild Stories Assassin uses human shield to kill targets

The Hot Assassin Team Loses=Wild Stories This video consists of several action scenes featuring three hot seductive assassins, played by Milana, Selena and Agneta. In each scene, the assassins come into confrontation with the insidious spy Alex and constantly lose to him. In the final scene, Alex manages to capture Agneta and cover himself with her as a human shield. Milana and Selena open a hurricane fire and stuff the unfortunate Agneta with bullets. Dozens of bullets hit Agneta's body, but this does not save them from another defeat!

There are several others as well.
Jason
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy shootings of attractive young women. Enjoy battles and massacres in equal measure.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to share this fantasy with like-minded people.
Referral: Been an active member of this community since the beginning.

Post by Jason »

Great topic - I really enjoy human shields, and am pleased to say that "War is Hell" is my custom. A few more...

"88" - Another Link.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3i98xrjk ... d.mp4/file

"Lady Avenger" - more of a hostage than a true shield, but a nice squib to a hot girl.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/md40l1ys ... t.mp4/file

"Public Enemies" (1996) - Hot redhead in party dress used as shield, then discarded like garbage.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ycp2orc0 ... d.wmv/file

"The Marine 4" - hot blonde bad girl riddled as shield then discarded like garbage.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/2sady3v4 ... d.mp4/file

"Human Shield" - Annabelle's Fantasy, roughly 2003. Action is mediocre, but the girl is hot and decent effects.

"The Wild Bunch" - massive Sam Peckinpah shootout at the end has several female casualties, including one very callous human shield. https://www.mediafire.com/file/eda7j7ax ... t.mp4/file
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

DarkLime wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:04 pm Same, I just ordered two customs. One from Wild stories and another from Sophia's fantasies. I'm hoping to get one from SLA (Sexy latin Amazon's) as well but I haven't received a response. Lmk if you find anymore neat videos of this niche
I prefer customs when I'm able to order them because I need the human shield content to play out my way!
DarkLime

Post by DarkLime »

CinemorgueFan wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:10 pm
DarkLime wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:04 pm Same, I just ordered two customs. One from Wild stories and another from Sophia's fantasies. I'm hoping to get one from SLA (Sexy latin Amazon's) as well but I haven't received a response. Lmk if you find anymore neat videos of this niche
I prefer customs when I'm able to order them because I need the human shield content to play out my way!
Same here, exactly why i ordered some
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

DarkLime wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:03 am Same here, exactly why i ordered some
Case in point - there's a human shield moment in Civil War, but not in the way people here would want it. I don't want to drop spoilers for anyone who hasn't seen it - I'll just say the context is completely different.
JohnVillain

Post by JohnVillain »

I forgot to mention both the older hitman titles and saints row games (excluding the reboot) have human shields you can shoot through or have rival gangs shoot through

My favorite mission for this is the mission Party Time from the 3rd game as it has you raiding a rival gangs penthouse pool party during the gunfight they take a bunch of there own bikini girls and strippers as human shields who you can mow down with no consequence (or take a few of them as shields yourself)