KCD 2: The next part of the best RPG of all time will be released soon !!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

KCD 2: The next part of the best RPG of all time will be released soon !!!

Post by Totallibertarianism »

War Horse Studio has announced the upcoming release of Kingdom Come Deliverance 2, the next part of Kingdom Come Deliverance, the best RPG of all time happening in the medieval period in the Holy Roman Empire and in the kingdom of Bohemia.

*This game has a good potential for the death fetish elements, very important thing to know.

=>

=>

KCD is a historically accurate game, many characters in the game are real persons (noblemen) who really existed and lived in that time. And some events like the destruction of Skalice village in KCD 1 had really happened.

The period happening in the game is between 1403 and 1435, importants events just before the Habsbourg power takeover, a civil war in the Holy Roman Empire between the supporters of king of Hungary Sigismund and Wenceslaus IV king of Bohemia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigismund ... an_Emperor

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_II_of_Germany

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wenceslaus_IV_of_Bohemia

This period in history is very important as it is the beginning of the creation of modern nations while the religious power is decreasing and the third class merchants (Bourgeoisie) are growing up, we are in the middle of the beginning of great trouble in Europe that will happen few hundreds years later, the end of feudalism.

It is also in history, the period of hundred years war between the kingdom of England and the kingdom of France, the rising of the turcs Ottomans, the ending of the Reconquista in the Iberian Peninsula, the decreasing of the Teutonic clerical order state in the northeast europe and the rising of Russia the other Orthodox Christianity power. In Asia, China is ruled by the Ming dynasty and Japan by the Ashikaga shogunate.

I already finished the game the part 1, it is for me the best RPG I played in my life. You are completely free in the game, you are living in the real past event in the middle age not like Skyrim or Baldur's gate. For example you can kill any NPC but if there is one witness, you will be hunted as criminal in the country, you could be executed or jailed in medieval style. If you don't eat or you eat some expired food you can die from disease. If you don't wash up, you will become dirty and many people will hate you. If you blaspheme against the catholic religion, you could be jailed or executed as heretics. The AI in the game is very sophisticated, the NPC can remember your past actions and reacts like a true living person ! Every NPC in the game for example in a village has their living routine, they work, they earn money (groshen), they eat, they shit, they wash up and sleep, one of them could get a lucky day for example and earn a lot of money and then you can steal him after. The fight system is very realistic not like in Skyrim or in Fallout 4 where you can kill alone all an army, in KCD even if you are a very strong fighter, you could be easily killed if your are facing just 2 enemies.

Effectively in the death fetish elements, this game has a lot of potential, in the KCD 1 you have the possibility to kill any women in many ways and taking their corpse after removing their clothes. There are already mods to put them naked in the game.

I have a great confidence for the KCD 2 to be better than KCD 1 not only for the death fetish elements but for the gameplay. The release of this upcoming next part of KCD will be extremely wonderful !!!
Last edited by Totallibertarianism on Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Re: KCD 2: The next part of the best RPG of all time will be released soon !!!

Post by Totallibertarianism »

One of the epic event scene in KCD part 1 (Kingdom Come Deliverance), the public execution of Johanka one of the girlfriend of Henry.

=>
Jehuty112

Re: KCD 2: The next part of the best RPG of all time will be released soon !!!

Post by Jehuty112 »

I really hope they fix the lock picking mechanic