Four Outstanding Videos on you tube

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

rubaiyat398

Four Outstanding Videos on you tube

Post by rubaiyat398 »

I am not able to bring these over from you tube, but I will give a heads up. All are outstanding. Type in at you tube exactly what I post. It brings these up for me.

1--Contrabando en Los Huevos Pelicula Completa HD
(A takeoff on I, The Jury. A female gang boss has seduced and betrayed a police officer. At the 1 hour and 17 minute mark they confront each other. The very sexy villainess and the officer have their guns out. She is in a leather outfit. She fondles his revolver and appears about to give it a blow job before she moves in. While kissing him her gun comes up to his stomach. Her reaction is the best I have seen. Mexican movies don't stay up that long, so I advise going over for this one as soon as you can) (make certain to ask for pelicula completa as there are song videos with this title)

2--Roundabout 2020 Pakistani Action movie
(The sexy villainess' muscular henchman loses a fight with the hero. The villainess is evil but does have a soft spot for the hero. The heroine talks the hero out of shooting the defeated henchman and the two begin walking out. The henchman is a poor loser and readies to shoot the hero in the back. The villainess jumps in and take nine slugs in the stomach in a brief and explosive burst, staying on her feet while the hero disposes of the henchman. She then dies slowly in the hero's arms with a long gab. The shooting scenes starts at about the 2 hour and 17 minute mark. Roundabout has teasers on you tube so if you have trouble specify full movie. You must type in Pakistani.

3--Aahat 4--episode 2--part 2 of 2
(This is from an Indian horror TV show. A witch brings a scarecrow to life. He gives the two heroes lots of trouble with his supernatural power. But they survive. The scare picks up a wooden spear to stab one of the heroes. The witch jumps in. Great physical and facial reaction. She stands quite a while before eventually falling over and dying without a gab) The impalement scene starts at the 26 minute mark.

4--Fazilet Hanim Ve Kizlari Chapter 50 English Subtitles
(at about the 2 hour and 16 mark a woman drives to where man is waiting in a remote spot. A bit later another man drives up. The woman is in black leather. We find that the woman is the second man's wife, but the mother of the first man's child. She has come to pay blackmail. The hubby knew nothing about any of this (I didn't watch the series--I have to assume he must have been away) It cuts from this scene to go with another subplot at 219:10, but returns at 2:20:30. The blackmailer pulls a gun to shoot the husband. The wife jumps in. Her reaction is great. The long gab and the hubby's weeping might not please everyone, but give it a try. (This one could be harder to find, but go the full 50 chapter site on you tube)
rubaiyat398

Re: Four Outstanding Videos on you tube

Post by rubaiyat398 »

rubaiyat398 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:20 pm I am not able to bring these over from you tube, but I will give a heads up. All are outstanding. Type in at you tube exactly what I post. It brings these up for me.

1--Contrabando en Los Huevos Pelicula Completa HD
(A takeoff on I, The Jury. A female gang boss has seduced and betrayed a police officer. At the 1 hour and 17 minute mark they confront each other. The very sexy villainess and the officer have their guns out. She is in a leather outfit. She fondles his revolver and appears about to give it a blow job before she moves in. While kissing him her gun comes up to his stomach. Her reaction is the best I have seen. Mexican movies don't stay up that long, so I advise going over for this one as soon as you can) (make certain to ask for pelicula completa as there are song videos with this title)

2--Roundabout 2020 Pakistani Action movie
(The sexy villainess' muscular henchman loses a fight with the hero. The villainess is evil but does have a soft spot for the hero. The heroine talks the hero out of shooting the defeated henchman and the two begin walking out. The henchman is a poor loser and readies to shoot the hero in the back. The villainess jumps in and take nine slugs in the stomach in a brief and explosive burst, staying on her feet while the hero disposes of the henchman. She then dies slowly in the hero's arms with a long gab. The shooting scenes starts at about the 2 hour and 17 minute mark. Roundabout has teasers on you tube so if you have trouble specify full movie. You must type in Pakistani.

3--Aahat 4--episode 2--part 2 of 2
(This is from an Indian horror TV show. A witch brings a scarecrow to life. He gives the two heroes lots of trouble with his supernatural power. But they survive. The scarecrow picks up a wooden spear to stab one of the heroes. The witch jumps in. Great physical and facial reaction. She stands quite a while before eventually falling over and dying without a gab) The impalement scene starts at the 26 minute mark.

4--Fazilet Hanim Ve Kizlari Chapter 50 English Subtitles
(at about the 2 hour and 16 mark a woman drives to where a man is waiting in a remote spot. A bit later another man drives up. The woman is in black leather. We find that the woman is the second man's wife, but the mother of the first man's child. She has come to pay blackmail. The hubby knew nothing about any of this (I didn't watch the series--I have to assume he must have been away) It cuts from this scene to go with another subplot at 219:10, but returns at 2:20:30. The blackmailer pulls a gun to shoot the husband. The wife jumps in. Her reaction is great. The long gab and the hubby's weeping might not please everyone, but give it a try. (This one could be harder to find, but go the full 50 chapter site on you tube)
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

I watched the ending of Contrabando en los Huevos.

In someways I found the ending similar to 'The Strange Love of Marthy Ivers."

The Bad Girl almost gives the Good Guy's gun a blow job. Then, like in 'I, the Jury,' she comes in close to kiss him, while bringing up her gun to shoot him. Instead he shoots her.

In the final moments of 'The Strange Love of Martha Ivers,' the Bad Girl is Martha Ivers. Her drunk husband embraces her and kisses her. But brings up his gun to shoot her. When he is unable to shoot her, she pulls the gun closer and helps him pull the trigger.
Martha Ivers even smiles at him as she helps her husband kill her.

In the Mexican movie cited above, after the Good Guy shoots the Bad Girl in her guts, she smiles at him, as if she is enjoying it. That's the part I found similar to Martha Ivers.
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Absolutely right, Ric! Martha Ivers is generally forgotten and unknown these days. My only disappointment in the Mexican scene is that she was in black clothes that gave no idea about her wound, and then there was little show of the body afterward. But she certainly had interesting facial expressions!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Ric--There are similarities to The Strange Love of Martha Ivers

but I think critical differences. Martha wanted to commit suicide. I don't think this villainess was suicidal. My take is she was extremely arrogant about his being her sexual slave and about her ability to dominate him. She didn't think he had the balls to shoot her. She could have shot him in the back at the beginning of the scene, but I think wanted the sexual kick of shooting him while kissing him. (this is a mainstream movie, so this was about as far as they could go with that)

What about her reaction. I am sure there will be a quite a few divergent interpretations, among which:

1--She is enjoying the pain like Janet Leigh in the Uncle movie The Spy in the Green Hat.

2--Some part of her was weary of being a dominatrix and she was actually pleased when he shot her. He proved more a man than she thought and she now admired him.

3--She was in shock and hadn't felt the pain yet and so didn't realize what had happened.

Tommy--I think they used the black leather outfit to imply a sado-masochistic relationship. They still had to costume her realistically enough to make it plausible.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Janet Leigh's death scene in The Man from Uncle is one of my all time favorites.

1. She's really hot, sexy, beautiful, etc.
2. She's a really Bad Girl. So she gets what she deserves.
3. She gets gut-shot.
4. As she is dying, she smiles, and says: "Oh the pain. It's so delicious."
4a. She seems to enjoy dying.
5. She is dying in Napoleon Solo's arms. When Illya shows up, he reminds Napoleon of the girl they came with. Her fate is unknown. So Napoleon drops Janet to the ground as if he's already discarded her. And/or forgotten her.
Five of my favorite things all in one scene.
Attachments
JL1.jpg
JL1.jpg (32.64 KiB) Viewed 1751 times
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Ric

Most shooting death scenes have the victim showing shock, pain, surprise, or a what the hell happened expression.

The only two dying bad girls I can think of who have out of the ballpark reactions are Janet Leigh in The Spy in the Green Hat and now Elsa Montes in Contrabando en los Huevos. Leigh explicitly, as she has dialogue, and Montes arguably, are into the pain, smiling, and seemingly enjoying the experience.
speak376

Post by speak376 »

Excellent clips. Do you know of anymore ?
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Speak376

Okay, try these all on you tube

1--Riddled Lady Commander-Overdose
(This is Chinese set during the Japanese War of 1937-1945. One of their fun spins is often having female Japanese officers in charge of the brutality. In this scene several Chinese partisans ambush the lady commander's auto. There is a shootout. Her guards are killed, and then the Chinese empty their guns into her)

2--Machine-gunned pantyhose lady-Hunch
(I think this is Thai, but I could be wrong. Off the subtitles, it is apparently a comedy, but this shooting is done straight. The heroes are talking among themselves. Among them is a very well-dressed woman in a blue suit. An auto drives by and a hitman aims a machine gun. The lady warns the others and pushes one guy to safety, but is machine-gunned across her stomach. (This clip cuts out shortly after the shooting, but I have seen the full scene through her gab and death, but not with subtitles. Don't know where to find it now though)

3--Zakhmi Zameen HIndi
(There is a shootout between the villain, an outlaw woman, and her policeman son. The villain has surprised her and taken away her machine gun. Her cop son appears atop a distant rock and the villain sprays bullets at him. The woman draws a sword and rushes the villain. He turns the machine gun on her. She keeps coming through the bullets and stabs him in the guts three times. She later dies in her son's arms. Not realistic, but this is a wild one. There is more than one copy on you tube. The clearest film has this shooting starting at 2:19:10. With Indian films, it is important to put in the language-Hindi. The copies vary a bit in length. The shooting is at the end)

El Castigo de las Villanas 48 (or La Tempestad La Muerte de Ursula)
(This is from the telenovela La Tempestad. Sexy Ursula is sitting on her boyfriend's lap and petting. While apparently being affectionate, he shoots her in the stomach. Great reaction. La Tempestad La Muerte de Ursula has a longer scene and the build-up, but subtitles make it hard to see the gun. El Castigo de las Villanas 48 has the scene abbreviated. It begins at 2:07, but without subtitles so one can easily see the gun, which adds a nice touch)
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

Do you not know how/are unable to copy and paste links?
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

"Do you not know/are unable to copy and paste links."

Yes.

I am unable to copy and paste links.

So I will give an occasional head's up. If anyone wants to follow up on them, okay. If not, then don't.

I am not interested in any more posts on the subject as my system won't do it.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

A couple of more over on you tube

Evil Wife Shot
(a wife is in bed with her lover. She gets up and goes to her purse for a gun, giving it to her lover. While she is explaining why having him shoot her husband is her only financial option, her lover shoots her. The hubby apparently bought him. Great reaction and fall)

A Beautiful Hedgehog of Arrows
(in ancient China an army of archers fires arrows at a woman. She ends up looking like a hedgehog, or a porcupine. Over the top but fun)
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Two more rare but good ones:

Shivam--full Nepali movie 2021
(the hero is having a brutal swordfight with two bad guys. He slices one of their throats, but is seemingly helpless as the other charges with his sword. The bad girl turned good appears and shoots the bad guy but he manages to throw his sword at her, impaling her. She dies slowly in the hero's arms. Well staged. Scene at end of movie. 2:10:30)

Shiwani--full Nepali movie
(bad guy is going to shoot the heroes and heroine. Bad girl steps in and takes bullet in chest. Great reaction and slow death. At end of movie. 1:52:35)

*I don't know much about the Nepal film industry, but these two are well done in modern dress. The sound goes out now and then, and the actual throat slicing of the bad guy in Shivam is missing, but the bad girl's death is all there. on you tube
Last edited by rubaiyat398 on Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Just happened upon an outstanding Mexican shooting on you tube

"Tres Retenes" Pelicula Completa Remasterizada
(at end of movie the very sexy bad girl shoots her bad guy lover and walks away. He pulls a gun, calls her name, and shoots her when she turns. He then crawls over to her and they die together. Start the scene at about 1:20:10)
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

you tube keeps throwing these at me so I will pass them on

Quick Shots 1

(this is a compilation of 5 or 6 shootings, plus an interesting intro. The shootings vary but two are outstanding. There is a western shootout on a dusty street between a man and woman and a bunch of bad guys. The woman ends up being used as a human shield, I believe accidentally, with the bad guys emptying their guns into her. Another standout is a woman in a slip being shot in a lane between trees. In total the clips run 1 minute and 37 seconds)