Help in finding film / scenes please

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Auranya13

Help in finding film / scenes please

Post by Auranya13 »

I am looking for a film with 3? scenes.
The first was a girl walking through some woods and been hit with a branch which knocked her to the floor. She was then strangled with her walkman headphone cable.

The other 2 scenes may not have been in the same film sorry but they were car strangles. The first has the killer sat beside the victim and the second he is sat behind them.

Any help in finding these scenes (or even just the name of the film please) will be gratefully received.

Thank you very much.
alpinek

Re: Help in finding film / scenes please

Post by alpinek »

I have collected a lot of strangulation clips, especially the car strangulation clips are my favorite. Tell me more details and maybe I can help you. For example, the surrounding environment, whether it is day or night, what race the actor is, what clothes he is wearing... as detailed as possible.
CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Post by CinemorgueFan »

Car strangles are right up Awol Nate's alley.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
Auranya13

Post by Auranya13 »

Thank you very much for your messages.
I will try and describe what I remember and hope it helps.
Scene 1 – the girl is white & brunette and this scene takes place in a forest during the daytime. The headphones she was wearing were the sort you used to have in the 1970s – 1990s (not the larger stereo types you can still get now) which may give an indication of the age of this film. In the scenes I remember you don’t really get to see who is attacking her.
Scene 2 – the girl was seemingly late teens and is also white & brunette. The scene is at night. The film is American / Canadian as the driver (he is also white) is on the left hand side of the car (however, the scene is filmed as if looking in through the front so he is on the right and the girl is on the left). I think he was giving her a lift somewhere perhaps. The scene was edited so next the car was stopped and her top was open exposing her bra and then he removed that before strangling her.
Scene 3 – this woman was a little older and is white & blonde. The scene is at night. She was sat in the front passenger seat and the killer sat behind. He was talking to her whilst removing her top (no bra) and then used that to strangle her.
I hope this helps as it is pretty much all I can remember now sorry.