Happy New Year!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Kamryn

Happy New Year!!!

Post by Kamryn »

Just wanted to wish everyone a glorious new year! 2009 was such a wonderful year, I was fortunate in meeting and making amazing friends and professional contacts! Thank you to the board for being so welcoming and nice to me as I'm easing into embracing this genre!

To make this a fun thread...reply with a new goal for 2010!!

Mine is to make super sexy videos with KHP ~ like WAY hotter than we've EVER done! (suggestions?)

Best Wishes to You and Yours!

Kisses,
Kamryn
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Happy New Year!!!

Post by Bluestone »

My goal is to make a sexy video with a hot and lovely lady named Kamryn! ;-) Maybe Paul will loan you out for a joint project!

Happy New Year, Kamryn! I hope you have the best year of your life in 2010!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Peter
What is your main fetish?: My personal fetish is 'bellybutts', the idea of a woman who for her own pleasure, to sate her own lust and fetish, wants to be stabbed or shot in her belly, ideally during sex. She begs for it incessantly, encourages it to happen and then when the moment finally comes, enjoys it thoroughly and begs for more.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My interest in this community has less to do with my personal fetish than it does professionally from a community building standpoint.
Referral: I have no recollection. I've been around pretty much since it's inception.

Post by Peter »

I suppose my goal for 2010 is to find a new shooting location that is sufficiently accessible for me to get back into producing on a more regular basis. (Right now I have no easily accessible place to shoot, and therefor I am shooting very little.)
Kamryn wrote:Mine is to make super sexy videos with KHP ~ like WAY hotter than we've EVER done! (suggestions?)
Suggestions? Heh, Er... Why yes. Paul and I have already discussed at some length a special project that would indeed be 'way' hotter than anything prior. But it would take quite the special actress to pull it off. I have myself, a few actresses who could do the acting job, but I do not have the expertize with special effects that Paul does. Perhaps talk to Paul, let him show you a couple of scenes with similar acting and what he has in mind for effects. His effects combined with the level of eroticism I am usually able to capture, would make for one insanely hot video. (And probably net quite a few customs for you in the process.)
Kamryn

Post by Kamryn »

Peter wrote:I suppose my goal for 2010 is to find a new shooting location that is sufficiently accessible for me to get back into producing on a more regular basis. (Right now I have no easily accessible place to shoot, and therefor I am shooting very little.)
Kamryn wrote:Mine is to make super sexy videos with KHP ~ like WAY hotter than we've EVER done! (suggestions?)
Suggestions? Heh, Er... Why yes. Paul and I have already discussed at some length a special project that would indeed be 'way' hotter than anything prior. But it would take quite the special actress to pull it off. I have myself, a few actresses who could do the acting job, but I do not have the expertize with special effects that Paul does. Perhaps talk to Paul, let him show you a couple of scenes with similar acting and what he has in mind for effects. His effects combined with the level of eroticism I am usually able to capture, would make for one insanely hot video. (And probably net quite a few customs for you in the process.)

I like where you're going with this...

Good luck on the location scouting! Make this year the year to do it!!! Where in the US are you?
Kamryn

Post by Kamryn »

Bluestone wrote:My goal is to make a sexy video with a hot and lovely lady named Kamryn! ;-) Maybe Paul will loan you out for a joint project!

Blue

I bet we can convince him!!! Where are you located?
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

My goal is to buy every Kamryn video sold by any producer :lol:

I bought every one she was in this year so next year shouldn't be too tough a goal for me to achieve. Love you girl ;-)
gold

Post by gold »

Now that is a times square celebration.Kam CBX and for Blues contribution Petra. Production,camera rollem..Im like Tender,got all ofl Kams dynamic videos.. Looking forward to their New Year debut ...Cheers and have a Happy New Year G
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Kamryn wrote:
Bluestone wrote:My goal is to make a sexy video with a hot and lovely lady named Kamryn! ;-) Maybe Paul will loan you out for a joint project!

Blue

I bet we can convince him!!! Where are you located?
I'm located in Toronto, Canada! But I do cover airfare ;-)

Actually, I will be talking to Paul more about that joint project that I referred to. It should be a blast!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tOkie
What is your main fetish?: Femme Demise
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am as real as it getz

Post by tOkie »

Cheers New Years

Everyone :approve:

Have a safe and happy!

DAN FOGELBERG "Same Old Lang Syne"
tOkie
What is your main fetish?: Femme Demise
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am as real as it getz

Post by tOkie »

You are welcome, Paul.

I didn't want to do the obvious "traditional" new years song. I remembered this one from a while back and it does hit the spot.
Kamryn

Post by Kamryn »

TenderFlesh wrote:My goal is to buy every Kamryn video sold by any producer :lol:

I bought every one she was in this year so next year shouldn't be too tough a goal for me to achieve. Love you girl ;-)
Awe! TF I love you too!! How was your New Year? haven't seen you around messenger!

xo kamryn
Kamryn

Post by Kamryn »

Paul-KHP wrote:In that case it's my goal to keep Kamryn so busy with working with me, she has no time left to work for any one else! lol No, really, I just hope to keep making you all happy with what I do and I know Kamryn is great at helping me do that. My wish is also to get her a pretty little Candleboxx for her to play with. ;P

Paul
Paul ~ I love you!! I'm a bad girl and you know it! lol!
Kamryn

Post by Kamryn »

gold wrote:Now that is a times square celebration.Kam CBX and for Blues contribution Petra. Production,camera rollem..Im like Tender,got all ofl Kams dynamic videos.. Looking forward to their New Year debut ...Cheers and have a Happy New Year G
Thank you Gold! I didn't know you were such a fan! I promise to always do good work for you!

xo kam