The Allegations and Arguments Continue - KHP and Don

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: The Allegations and Arguments Continue - KHP and Don

Post by Bluestone »

Don,

Those posts were deleted with the consent of the posters, not by me unilaterally. You know that full well, since I was in email communication with you and John Matrix at the time. Perhaps you memory is faulty on this point, Don, but you actually threatened legal action if I didn't take those posts down, since you considered them to be libelous. I obtained the consent of the posters, Matrix and Paul, and removed those controversial posts. You have asked me to remove other posts since then, but I have refused. You know my policy now, Don. It is for this very reason that I am reluctant to interfere with posts, even with the consent of the posters, because then people can unjustly accuse me of editing the record, just as you have. Shame on you, Don.

It is a New Year, and I see no reason to belabour this subject any longer. I will leave the poll up for a few days. Any member, including Glock45, can vote. Once I have my straw poll, I will state FF Administration's formal position on this issue.

Good night, all. I hope 2010 will be a much better year that 2009 :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Dr Don

Post by Dr Don »

KHP said:
Yeah, well let me go on record now as saying I do not, repeat, do NOT think JohnM's work is trash or garbage or any of those other words used to describe it just now and I believe that talk to be degrading as well.

I never said this, it's a malicious lie.

KHP said: The point is we were lied to as to what started this and made to think it was a gov't sting against Don and our freedoms.
http://www.femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/v ... a&start=30
I never did any such thing, this is a malicious lie.

KHP said: Personally I can see why you would leave those details out of the story because I don't think you would have gotten the support you did if you did tell us about it.

That statement is offensive and malicious. The innuendo is I held back some evil truth out of fear I would not get support. KHP said this because he wants people to believe it. He did not say it because he wants to be my pal.

KHP said: You told people in secret that you were going to put me out of business if it was the last thing you did.
http://www.femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/v ... a&start=45

I never said any such thing, this is a malicious lie.

KHP said: As far as I'm concerned, you completely broke the cardinal rule number one in this community by calling some one sick for their fantasies.

I never called the person sick. This is a malicious lie.

After correcting KHP here is what he said:

On the other issue, I stand by my feelings on calling ANY producers work trash in public forum when you ARE a producer, especially when you are in a court battle and that is how they reference your work. I find that highly hypocritical. And I stand by my feelings on ever degrading fellow members and telling them they need help until they express feelings of doing real harm to others or themselves. From the articles I've read, Don, unless I'm mistaken, I am much older than you.

This was his first lie on page 2 of this thread....and the lie he used to start this with me,http://www.femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/v ... a&start=15
Third post up from the bottom is a malicious lie.

KHP said: For whatever reason, you hated me long before I knew you hated me. I was told later that you did in fact hate me and you were going to put me out of business if it was the last thing you did. I don't know for a fact if those words are true but the actions of a few people who now show to be working with you and you tends to suggest they were. You have clearly singled me out for fighting. http://www.femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/v ... &start=105

The above is a malicious lie, laced with innuendo. Note: It was KHP that singled me out first by deliberately misrepresented what I said on page 2. I never told anyone that I hated KHP or wanted to bring his site down.

KHP states: Thanks to Jafa, written proof was given of what really happened which is exactly what I said happened. This to me is just more proof that you are one not to be trusted. I think you took a case that you clearly brought on yourself and turned it into this grand fight for freedom so as to get money from people to help pay for your defense fund. Not unlike televangelist.

KHP modified and toned down his position after April 2008. But several times alluded to the allegations in a manner that would lead someone to believe they were legitimate. When asked to prove they were legitimate he could not. Telling people I am not to be trusted is a deliberate attempt to sway people against me and not trust me. Then he accuses me of orchestrating this "grand Scheme" to get money out of people, and compares me to a televangelist. These statements are false, offensive, vexatious, and malicious.

BLUE: I ask you to read all exchanges from page 2 onward between me and KHP, but right now, please read all of this page including what you posted of John Matrix's comments from DS: http://www.femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/v ... &start=150

KHP said: Oh really! You're going to cut me some slack? Please! Well I'm not cutting you any. It's obvious there is no proof that the other allegations were false.

Sounds like a prejudicial assumption to me. There are people on here that believe stuff like this. That everyone on hear read the case history and missed the point that proves KHP to be wrong about how the charges came about should result in an apology from people, including KHP who started that nonsense for no other reason than to cast doubt on my character....as all of the above quotes are designed to do.

KHP said: As far as I can see from this, that is probably what pushed this into the court system. At that point, they would feel a serious need to shut you down because you would be considered a danger to children. Hence the investigation into your own children.

The above is laced with damaging innuendo and it is malicious. Ya know, if people jumped on KHP for making statements like these, I would not be here right now having to point out these things out in order to save my credibility. I told you Blue, the evidence is there and I'm just getting started.

KHP stated: You purposely left that portion out in all these years because you knew you would not get the sympathy from people for that. So you made this into something it never was. If anything complicated this it was your lies and omission of the facts in the case. You simply jumped to what they settled in on charging you with which was producing obscene material. How you got there, to you was not important. The fact is it is important. I would tell any one who decides to show their stuff to minors or even let them do editing would most likely face prosecution on one leave or another. Don't go blaming the entire legal system for your poor lack of good judgement.

In some conversations with Dennis on totally unrelated issues, he has told me that officials will go after some one whether or not they think they really did the crime just because they think the guy is bad and needs to be taken off the streets. If there are credible accusations as was reported on you, I can see how they would see that about you too. Police might say, "we don't believe his work is illegal but he's showing it to minors so something needs to be done." That is not a religious nut who would say that, it would be a cop who cares about his job. Until you show actual proof and not just your word as to whether or not these allegations held up, I am forced to believe they did hold up and is why they came gunning for you.

I can't help but notice your story keeps changing just a little bit each time I write something. Can't wait to hear the new changes to help fit the circumstance.

More lies, damaging innuendo, false assumptions, speculations designed to infect people's minds with prejudice concerning my character, and cause mental anguish, etc.
KHP states: Blue, I totally disagree with your assumptions that all accusations were found false because there was no mention of it in court. You know and I know that if this case was all about obscenity charges, those allegations would be considered prejedicial and not allowed in. Doesn't mean they don't exist. It's as I said, the allegations are what got it there. It is relevant that these issues got it there. It is very important for everone to know that when you put yourself in that position, just about anything is likely to happen. I think the very fact that it seems impossible to believe they would ever find this work to be obscene testifies to the fact they thought he showed it to minors. If they really believed he did show minors, it's very possible they did all this as their own form of justice but didn't not actually think they would win only that they made him go thru it all.

More deliberate lies, damaging innuendo, damaging speculations, reckless and callous statements about a case he knows very little about all done to infect people's minds with his poison and prejudice me in this community.

KHP stated: But message boards thrive on BS, not truth. I think what upsets people here is not anything I have said but the simple fact they know it to be true. I think a lot of you loved the preceived glamour of this case and it really let's all the hot air out when you find out what really happened. Not so glamorous any more.

Speaks for itself doesn't it? I get some support from people and he starts putting down the entire message board as thriving on BS. But the only BS has come from him.

KHP states: Looking at this another way, you say authorities would have found out about you any way because a ruthless gang of models got mad at you and called the police to see if you legit. I guess to make sure you weren't just some sleezy old guy trying to see a bunch of naked girls.

More lies, damaging innuendo, prejudicial statements. There was no ruthless gang of models. There was no complaints from models. Only one inquiry. One person gave a statement about her experience and it was all good about us.

KHP: in response to my comment in which I told him he should no what's in my videos because he seen them all he states:

And so have all the neighbor kids apparently! LOL J/K :)

Under different circumstances it might be a joke. But after a long battle of trying to straighten out the wake of misleading innuendos and out right lies made by him, it really is a sick joke.

I did not include accusations made about me by KHP such as "you insult everyone that disagrees with you" and "you call everyone names" and "you threaten and attack everyone" and "you don't have any respect for anyone" etc. All Bullshit.

I invite anyone to go back to page 2 here and read forward and see who was the most reasonable, respectful, and level headed, even under fire....and most important is who started it, because Blue invited me back many times over several months claiming KHP promises to lay off me and bury the hatchet....and with my first post,....wham....there he is putting words in my mouth saying I called John M's work trash.
START YOUR RESEARCH HERE: http://www.femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/v ... a&start=15

Only a few people came at me with ignorant smart ass remarks...people who don't know me and who I don't know. They got the exact response from me they deserve. I respect everyone equally until they show disrespect first. That's the way I am and always have been.
please check out the preview links at: http://www.jafaentertainment.com
Dr Don

Post by Dr Don »

Blue, If they were considered libelous, do you still have them?

Email them to me please, if you have them.
Dr Don

Post by Dr Don »

:pc:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Don,

You have been a busy boy. The couple of comments that were deleted with the consent of the posters were NOT saved by me. They were, however, copied over to DS. I believe they have since been deleted from there too. Someone may have copies, but I don't.

I have read the list of your allegations against Paul of malicious behaviour, which all seem to be in the context of his opinions, often qualified as such, or seem to be based on what he was told by others, no doubt in private emails the specific contents of which cannot be properly reprinted on a public forum. This information has, obviously, led him to believe that you hate him and are out to get him. That is obviously his mindset, and, having lived through the Matrix attacks and other exchanges between Paul and your supporters, it is reasonable for him to feel persecuted. I know that you personally see these statements as malicious as opposed to defensive, but we know your impression of these quotes. What I am trying to determine is what other more objective parties see as the 'apparent' motivation for these comments. I am not conducting a trial or judging Paul here, I am simply trying to assess the general mood of his statements on FF in light of your allegations of malice.

By the way, I defintely took Jafa's statement above as malicious: "And BTW, thank you Bluestone for taking the risk to identify your location in world geography. I can only wonder what the crown agents will do with that informaton." Perhaps, I should go after Jafa, start a thread accusing him of malice. I mean WHY WOULD HE SAY SUCH A THING, and threaten my business like that???? It is malicious, it is uncalled for, it shows him to be a loose cannon, and if I was a child, I would cut and paste your finger image right here, Don, and show him the door. An apology is definitely called for there, but I choose to overlook this incident, because Jafa got carried away with trying to defend you in his own misguided manner. I will cut him some slack, but I think you both should cut Paul some slack too.

Don, you have said that Paul is perpetuating this discussion, but a just read your posts from the last 12 hours. You are the one posting like crazy to state your position and re-state it and re-state it. So, as you have said previously on this forum, shut the f*** up, and let the people decide. You've posted the material that you have complained about. I will not comment on the poll results for another 48 hours. Kindly take away from this that you and Paul have finally agreed on one thing... You don't like my poll. Fine. I guess democracy is not important to either of you. Oh, I'd better retract that, it may be taken out of context some day and be used to accuse me of malice towards the both of you.

Well, I've said my piece. I do not apologize to anyone for asking for other members' anonymous opinions on the allegations of malice, and I will wait as more people return from partying and have the opportunity to vote. Let the people speak... since many of them have not been able to get a word in edgewise over the last week :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

First, I must inform all that the following comments are made as a member of this board, and are not made as a moderator.

I have been away due to issues with changing my DSL provider, and "prying eyes" that show up during the holidays. I have read every posting in all the threads concerned, and have read the information posted at the site hosted by Jafa pertaining to this...and below are my comments:

Don, I am so sorry that you have to defend yourself yet again against people who just don't seem to get it. This whole thing should have been stopped days ago. Everybody has had their say, and now the continuation of these attacks disguised as comments, are counter productive to this board.

Some of you people remind me of those little dogs that continue to nip at your ankles even after being told to stop.

The owner of this board requested that this subject come to an end, as he felt that all points have been covered, but some people did not respect the owner of this board and continued on.

Paul, several times you made statements to the effect that you were not going to post any longer on the subject but....
and yesterday you made this quote:
"To those who care about keeping up with my work, keep an eye out since I will be putting up my own board again and it will be minus any of this nonsense. "

Then WHY do you continue to post on the subject. Don't tell me you were defending yourself, you continue do demand proof that something didn't happen at Dons trail, and THAT is not defending yourself.

You have made statements that you have phone numbers, and might make calls to check things out for yourself..... you might want to rethink that, given the fact that you produce material that goes beyond what Don produced 10 years ago. The courts or the cops may take an interest in you, especially if they can prove you have sold material in their jurisdiction.

If the government had proof that someone under-aged had been involved, even a dime store lawyer for the crown would have run with it.

now even Sumdger is getting into nit picking.

It is time to call an end to this.

Blue- use your powers as owner to end this nonsense, you have allowed all involved to have their "free speech" say, a poll does nothing but prolong the agony.
If you want me to be the bad guy, I'll lock all these threads, as I feel there is nothing new to add to any of them.
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
Dr Don

Post by Dr Don »

Nightposter: Well said. :approve:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Firstly, on a personal note, I have accepted Jafa's heartfelt apology by pm. Thank you, Jafa.

Blue

I would be remiss, if I didn't carefully consider NP's advice. He is right. All has been stated ad infinitum by both sides on this thread. We want to limit the disruptive discussions on this forum to a minimum, but we also want to allow free speech on issues of importance such as the topics discussed here. Having allowed a place for these discussions, and a reasonable opportunity for both sides to be heard, I will now be locking this post. The Poll and attached thread will remain open for 48 hours to allow those other than the main parties to comment. We have heard enough from Don and Paul. Now, it's time to provide all others with one final opportunity to have their say on the matters raised.

Blue
for FF Administration

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com