Dalila and Sandi---Duel At The Pool

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

LadyAsh
What is your main fetish?: I have so many it is hard to pick the main one. But most seem to involve some form of harm coming to me
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because lots of my friends hang out here
Referral: From friends.

Re: Dalila and Sandi---Duel At The Pool

Post by LadyAsh »

Look, blondie, I would have posted before but have only just joined. But you know how I feel about these things as it was you who got me hooked years ago. Oh, I just got it, that was what you were saying, wasn't it? Some things never change. like Sandi and words.

This is what I enjoy. I have from the beginning, even back when I was writing, I acted all the scenes out in my mind and then put it down on paper, er the screen. Isn't it true that men are more visual? They prefer to see what is happening. Don't ever think that I bash men, I don't, I love them, frequently! But the most intense role plays I have done have always been with other women. Only one man has come up to that level and I won't name him.

Anyway, well done, great story. It almost makes me want to get back into it.

Ash
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Ash!!!!!

The rumor I heard is TRUE. You're HERE!

WELCOME....and....hello, Sister dear.

Ash and I grew sooooo close...by being real with each other.

Yes, Ash, I 'almost' want to get back into it, also. This was my first in a few YEARS. But I won't.....lol. I did this for the thrill of partnering with a real actress whom I love, Dalila. Of course, more Ash-like emotive women at a site could spur that libido to do things....lol. I fear some of my old friends at PP do not wish to engage with me anymore, because I have drifted away from the story-writing and role plays. That's why I maintained my DS membership, and why I came here.....to remain with many Friends who were MY mentors 13 years ago, and with whom I've remained close.

I'm just not into personally writing and role playing any more, and I can only hope that my women friends from PP understand and respect that, but I don't think that's true in all cases. That's just a shame, because I've lost none of my positive feelings toward them.

I also do not want a 'women only' site, but concur 100% that most of the deep role plays have rather naturally come with other women, because.....well, because we know women....lol....parts of us, which parts to touch and turn on, in a role play...physical or mental parts.

And women tend to be more expressive and detailed about it all, in a role play, concerned with build-up, foreplay, clothing, mood.....not just.....'the climax'. Fortunately for us, climax becomes climaxes...lol.

Dalila turned this one into a VERY sexually oriented one at the beginning....so I did what we all did for years...I flowed with my partner. Always does work...always!

And in case you have any doubts....here are 3 old photos from a photoset called 'Security Breach'. I think I have to consider you 'dangerous'.....you may be a spy from another Site....so just to let you know I have not changed, when a spy is present, that spy must be eliminated....through termination. I only look like a man in that uniform. You, my Friend, are the blonde.

Ciao! and...WELCOME!!!

I could call these three stages...shock....taken....surrender.
misc1.jpg
misc1.jpg (101.58 KiB) Viewed 8993 times
misc1a.jpg
misc1a.jpg (86.92 KiB) Viewed 9005 times
misc1b.jpg
misc1b.jpg (95.75 KiB) Viewed 8990 times
I know you've seen these before, but I must remind you, who IS the Boss, see. Boy, do these three capture 3 distinct moods of.....fantasy....and SEX!

and if any problems from you....I'm ready...to take you on....so be aware....and properly in fear....

Ciao...BWNB #2.

BYE....LOL!!!! and thx for the nice words, Dalila is a gem!!!!

Sandi
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

Just wanted to add,

yes men are more visually demanding. But for some reason (maybe because i love reading since i was 4) i love stories, and roleplays. The narration of itself and somehow the "control" (over my actions and whats better, over HER actions and consequences) makes it all the better.

Besides, there is this more of a personal feeling when roleplaying or reading a story, which i particularly love, because it is not an actress playing dead, it is YOU portraying your own death in a way I can fantasize about it.

thats exactly why i like roleplays and stories (specially told from first perspective). Just wish there was more share openly in public.

which is why, also, i appreciate you and every other women contribution to that small side of my fetish (story and roleplays)

thanks again.
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

LadyAsh wrote:Look, blondie, I would have posted before but have only just joined. But you know how I feel about these things as it was you who got me hooked years ago. Oh, I just got it, that was what you were saying, wasn't it? Some things never change. like Sandi and words.

This is what I enjoy. I have from the beginning, even back when I was writing, I acted all the scenes out in my mind and then put it down on paper, er the screen. Isn't it true that men are more visual? They prefer to see what is happening. Don't ever think that I bash men, I don't, I love them, frequently! But the most intense role plays I have done have always been with other women. Only one man has come up to that level and I won't name him.

Anyway, well done, great story. It almost makes me want to get back into it.

Ash
HI Ash,

It is great to see you post here.

Please stop by on a regular basis

Baci :X
LadyAsh
What is your main fetish?: I have so many it is hard to pick the main one. But most seem to involve some form of harm coming to me
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because lots of my friends hang out here
Referral: From friends.

Post by LadyAsh »

Yes, Sandi, I finally made it here, late as usual! And to be honest I'm looking more for chat and renewing old friendships (as well as making new ones) than repeating the old days. Though I do have to admit to stirrings of wanting to write again. I miss it and I miss the friends that I wrote with.

Anyway, thanks Dalila for the welcome. And you make these role plays so damn hot that if she's not careful you will persuade a frigid English blonde to start again.

Ash
paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones
Referral: Old and glorious memories

Post by paola »

magnifico, spettacolare, intenso, sensuale :clap: :clap: :clap:

words are sometimes more strong than any image.

brave :X :X
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Ash;

nice to see you looked after the little bread crumb I tossed out about who was sneaking around here..

Now shoot them before they get you .. LOL

Storm