Does any one here remember Nina?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

leone

Re: Does any one here remember Nina?

Post by leone »

Oh man. I LOVED Nina. One of my absolute faves. Really hope you can do some bared belly stuff with her. I always thought she had a sensational belly and didn't show it nearly enough. She looked incredible in that one older vid where you had her tied up and then ran her through a couple times with a sword.
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Great news! If I remember correctly, she was wearing a red and black dress in her first video with you. You chased her down in the woods and belly stabbed her repeatedly. Seems like all of us on your old forum were begging to see more of her.

She looks as pretty as ever, if not prettier. Have fun running her thru with that famous sword of yours. You could run that sucker through her and then 3 feet into the floor. You da man!
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

I really liked one of the first bare belly stabbings you did with her, and you used that sword so well. She was a rich man's daughter and you were holding her for ransom. She was in jeans and a front-tied shirt, exposing her lovely belly. When "daddy" didn't pay, we got the money shot! You slowly thrust that sword all the way thru her while she was tied to a ladder. mmmmm... I loved that girl! Tell her "welcome back" from her longtime fans.
leone

Post by leone »

"Killing the Daughter" ... that's the one I was thinking of.
Hunter88

Post by Hunter88 »

Hi Paul, oh yes of course I remember!! She is so hot - unforgetable when she is fully penetrated by a japanese sword right through her navel. It is a great video. To see more with her it is very interesting :clap: :clap: :?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Nina is one of my absolute favorite KHP models!!! :love: Brings back some great memories when I was just a customer... long before I thought I would ever be producing this stuff! Great news, Paul!!!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Echo all the above posters,she is captivating and beautiful.Way to go Paul am sure you have some great ideas that will make one SAMBA
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Woohooo, I have always loved those Nina videos. I can't believe we'll get to see her again. Wow. Hope you include some breasts shots for us.
slasherdude9999

Post by slasherdude9999 »

a blast from the past :) Yay for nina being back!
The thing you need to know about knives is they are easy to conceal, they make no noise, and you never run out of bullets...