Free Dalila shoots Dalila Sample

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Re: Free Dalila shoots Dalila Sample

Post by denis »

vi è l'italiano. ciao felice di sapere
denis
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

la France t'appreciates
denis
J'adore la belle France et les français! :love:
E l'Italia la ama
Viva la bella Italia..... e viva Verdi :D

Mille baci.............. :X
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Ash....if you lack someone to shoot you any time, I'm available any time.

Just trying to be my normal, accommodating, helpful self!

Dalila, this is most excellent....again. Just as your video with Paola 'hit the screen' just before the written fight you and I did, this thread hits on a day...YES....THE day...when my husband and I had a free day at home with no children.

Don't tell God, but we skipped Church also.

And I say this because the first outfit I wore was a black leather micro-mini and black leather bandeau top....LOL. I've been so inspired this week by one of the old GunFun videos...campy and silly on most levels, but they have their moments, and I concentrate only on 'those moments' and suspend the disbelief about all the other stuff. And there was one clip, #13, free at the site (I was going to paste in a link to download it, but wasn't sure it was ok to do that since it's not one of Our Producers' things), where four girls dressed in leather, bare midriff of course, and squared off in multiple scenes against the Spy...white blouse, but of course also bare midriff. And they fell on grass and on beds and there were strip searches....and then YOUR pix come up here today after I've spent most of the day in such outfits being shot and shot and shot. Cripes, I should have hooked up with you and given you some footage for your next video...LOL.

These are great, it must be a challenge to split screen that into 'one' effectively. With me, you're fortunate, because all I focus on is the Dalila getting shot anyway, and watch her and 'feel' her.

Thx for sharing these!

Sandi
nekosan
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of Bluestone's films,and Dalila for a very long time.

Post by nekosan »

Dalila. Thank you for shooting yourself ! :excited: :lol2:

Nekosan
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

nekosan wrote:Dalila. Thank you for shooting yourself ! :excited: :lol2:

Nekosan
My pleasure...

I plan to do much more to myself in the future ;-)

Baci :X
JamesS

Post by JamesS »

Very nice! :clap:
bottecaout69

Post by bottecaout69 »

bellissime le italiane, dalila e paola!due belli esempi.You are fantastic, et en français, je vous adore les filles.
paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones
Referral: Old and glorious memories

Post by paola »

grazie di cuore :X
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

je suis d'acord avec toi bottecaout69 on est adore ses jilles :X