A change that I hope works out for both you and me.

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

random

Re: A change that I hope works out for both you and me.

Post by random »

Great change of direction, Paul! Your F/X talents are exemplary and you have been a pioneer in the genre, but sometimes one has to make concessions.

On a personal note, I have always preferred scenes that feature the actress and her reactions to whatever predicament she faces; the abundance of stabs, bullets or arrows always seem to interfere.

With your current crew of talented cuties, I believe your plan will work well for you. :clap:
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

It sounds reasonable. I never commissioned a custom that contained more than three, or four the most, bullet or stab wounds. Anything over that, except by request, is overkill. The important thing is that you feel comfortable with it, and still put in that same quality you are known for.
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

That sounds good for me Paul. I have always preferred fewer shots, stabs or arrows and then a longer, writhing death. If that makes it easier on you, that is great. Maybe a little more work for the actresses... but they're the ones getting paid, lol.
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Paul....

I also am most definitely in the camp that will purchase more, at lower prices, for what is to me the ADDED benefit of 'fewer stabs' and shots. I am all about the reaction of the woman or women and the 'mood', and the more penetrations that come only tend to muddy up the emotions of a scene for me. Of course, I am also not a 'lot of blood' person, and am turned off by too much blood and 'too many holes'.

Your Kamryn freebie was perfect for me, for example, where she's leaning on a porch railing with a drink and takes, I think, 4 arrows. Her reactions are just excellent, so the lack of blood and even a couple fewer arrows do the same job for me.

Hope this helps and, moreso, I hope it helps your SALES!

So far I have read no one saying 'I think it's a bad idea, Paul'....so good luck with your choices, as the reasons make total sense to me.

Thanks for asking us!

Sandi
gold

Post by gold »

Paul think this change is going to give you flexibility to do what is creative to you and profitable.Glad your decision to stay the course and reduce your FX edit time is sound. Like others your quality is noted and models expressions and reactions will make less repetition a plus. Glad your back Shane ---and you are correct your work recently with Kam Tiff Cbx and Hedie has been great. How could you not look forward to Nina and Cbx helping you with your new concept. Dont sell the farm Roy they will come
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

I think you're right. the last three I bought were short and beautiful.Kamryn Farm Girl Arrow Shot!.The Arms Dealer w/Kamryn in Jeans.Tiffany Lee Arrowed. and they are a reasonable price :approve:
denis