What do customers/regular members want to discuss?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

What do customers/regular members want to discuss?

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Everyone,

I've noticed that, although regular members post a lot on the other FF forums, on this On-Topic forum, most of the threads are started by producers.

We producers would all like to hear from the customers and regular members as to what they are interested in as to fantasy scenarios. We've brought a lot of fantasies to life, including doing remakes of favourite movie scenes. I've done Psycho and Frenzy, which will be released soon, but what else is everyone interested in seeing and discussing?

Feel free to post on this thread, or start your own, with respect to an aspect of the erotic death fetish that you wish to explore in more detail.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
shootingmad

Re: What do customers/regular members want to discuss?

Post by shootingmad »

Im starting to like more and more scenarios that involve snuff into snuff.

I`ll expand that concept:

Last night I bought a movie from perfect shots (lol), and whilst i cant stand the guy speaking behind cameras, i really really liked the whole concept and how it was developed (albeit some performances)

The movie in question is "Model Massacre". There are two of them, different models and different guns.

The whole idea is an audition where three girls assist, and one by one they audition in front of the camera. They have to act as if they get shot, and Pennpaul "shoots" them with a toy gun. So when they hear the "bang" they have to react. They do a couple of shots, whilst Penn "teaches" them what they should do, and after that they shoot a final scene. But only this time it is Debbie the one doing the shooting, with a different gun. The model wonders, but is quickly convinced...

... just to get shot "for real" later on.

For some reason, i started loving such "silly" scenarios. In which models "pretend to die" in a scenario inside a scenario. Most of the time the acting is poorly (in purpose) done but it still turns me on. Specially when afterwards the "real" shot is done and they die "for real".

Some time ago, I saw a video from KHP with Nicole (long live nicole!) in which she was laying on a bed, reading a book. Apparently a snuff book. She was reading outloud (or in her memory but the voice was heard) a scene where someone gets shot in the breasts. After reading it, she says oout loud something like she would like to know what it feels like having bullets in her breasts. And goes to sleep.
And then she has a nightmare where she gets shot in the breasts.

Personally, I`d love to see some of this thematic with Suzi. Or Kerrie.
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

This is kind of hard to put into words, but I think everybody with "dark fetishes" is often just too serious! Sure, we have "unpopular" and "extreme" fetishes, but really we could all lighten up and have more fun with them. Who says productions need to be gritty-realistic all of the time? Sometimes, I'd like to see the actors and actresses HAM IT UP and have fun with silly, over-the-top acting. More Monty Python and less Sam Peckinpah. Lets have twenty shots from a six-shooter! Harken back to the old-time cliffhanger woman-in-peril serials of the 1950's. "No! NO! Don't KILL me!" "Yes, yes, I WILL kill you, nya-ha-ha!" "NO! Oh, let me GO!" "No, I WON'T let you go! You are MINE! FOREVER! Nya-ha-ha-ha!" And cut to the chase..................and extend the erotic death scenes to really let the actress emote (and orgasm) to an extreme degree, stretching the drama into surrealism perhaps.

A separate but linked subject is that of Period Costumes accentuating our little passion plays. What FUN to rent some costumes to attempt to add color and depth and SPICE to our scenarios. I salute Goddess Dalilah for her scrumptious use of period costumes to flavor her productions, from her bellydance outfits to her wonderful noir revival---this is the kind of thing I mean. What fun it would be to see snoof/neekro productions of Pirates, Gypsies, French Revolutionaries, Soviet Spies, Victorians, and my personal favorites, Cowgirls in Wild West Peril! The costumes need not be expensive or elaborate---maybe only an overcoat and a hat would add a lot. Wander through thrift-stores for hats and shirts. Fancy rental costumes would be only for a day's shoot of certain scenes and so would not cost a lot.

I'm just adressing the concept of adding spice and fun to our fetish adventures. It's all play anyway, so let's ham it UP!........................elsullo :pc:
D-Lux

Post by D-Lux »

Bluestone, who's going to be the victim in your "Frenzy" remake?
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

Wait..I got it..
how about Petra?!?!?!
That outta get a response from Gold! :excited:

:pc:
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Actually, guys, Petra IS the victim in my Frenzy re-make entitled "Frenzied Obsession", and she did an absolutely outstanding job! So many videos to edit, so little time ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
speak376

Post by speak376 »

i can't wait to see that. are you going to make one of psycho?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

A Bluestone Psycho version has been done... in fact two shower stabbings/slashings were done... one with Petra and one with Maxine X!!! They are filmed, and will be edited if the demand is there. Which do you want to see first?

I can't hear you, people! :lol2:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
leone

Post by leone »

The one with Maxine.
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

CC loves shower scenes! There's nothing more fantastically fantasy fulfilling. He would love well reacted scenes of repeated stabs, especially below navel. ;-) (He also loves shower shootings.) There's just something about those showers....

Can't say which he'd want most to see first without knowing more about the contents.

CC
CC
gold

Post by gold »

A very difficult decision which one has her hair long? Ill vote for Petra of course but would pay a bonus for a quick release of either.Was wondering when we would get a peaK of these..
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, I have been releasing more lately, so I'll add them to the list, and see if I can get them up after my April Mega-Shoot is over, i.e. May!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

How about releasing the Maxine one as a special production not a members video and put it up with Doublecross Targeted etc and since she is a star in the industry charge a little more to recoup your cost. Maybe there would be pre release interest.