Question to JohnM about a new video on Nicheclips....

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

walhalla

Question to JohnM about a new video on Nicheclips....

Post by walhalla »

Dear JohnM

You have posted a new clip callled "Biker Gang Body Piles" on Nicheclips. In the preview section, you mention that the clip contains pantyhose. The preview pics show girls in stocking but not pantyhose.
Could you please confirm whether the clip contains pantyhose indeed or just stockings?

It is clear from your many of your previous posts that you don't care too much about nylons stockings and pantyhose in general so this distinction may be irrelevant to you. This is cool because we all have our own preferences. However, as a producer please be specific and accurate in consideration of those of us who actually do (show of hands, anyone?)

Thanks for your consideration

respectfully
W
JohnM

Re: Question to JohnM about a new video on Nicheclips....

Post by JohnM »

Sorry, It should be stockings. I am aware of the distinction. I cut and pasted the info from another the other version of that movie, "High Class Body Piles", in which there was pantyhose. And, I simply forgot to change the keyword.

Sometimes, when there is a mix of elements, I will refer to it as hosiery. I always try to show leg and foot shots in all my preview so that the customer can see what they need to to make a decision.

Also, if you ever want to look up movies in one place to get an idea what each one has, my website has a comprehensive list of all 490 movies. Use the keyword, "hosiery".

Also, I have developed a much greater appreciation for pantyhose and have quite a few movies published and to be edited with them.

Thanks for catching my mistake, I appreciate it.

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
walhalla

Post by walhalla »

Thanks for clarifying. I think I have bought all your clips showing a girl still in pantyhose and handled after her demise and will continue to look forward for your upcoming clips containing this element.

If I may add: even though I am not a fan of your entire work, the clip where Elise was shot many times while wearing dark tights and boots was excellent.

I hope there are more of this type coming...
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

walhalla wrote:

If I may add: even though I am not a fan of your entire work, the clip where Elise was shot many times while wearing dark tights and boots was excellent.

I hope there are more of this type coming...
I just did one of those with Janice. It will come out in a few weeks. I think it is close to the same costume---lighter brown pantyhose I think.

In fact, the other day, we were shooting for wardrobe at a local liquidator warehouse and found a bunch of 50's style pantyhose with no crotch-pad or control top. I think that is what she is wearing.

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
walhalla

Post by walhalla »

Excellent: I am not the only one
My preference goes to the dark tights.
Funny thing is although a lot of women wear them nowadays in real life, they hardly make it to the fetish sites that interest us.
I'm not complaining, just wondering....
Could any producer comment on reasons they are not seen so often?
D-Lux

Post by D-Lux »

I like bare legs only. Bare legs and heels. The only time I want to see stockings is when it's wrapped around the victim's neck. Pantyhose should be outlawed.