Bluestone Actress Poll

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Who are your 3 favourite Bluestone actresses?

Carmen
2%
Debbie D
6%
Jessica
6%
Kerie
11%
Lena
1%
Lori
2%
Maxine X
4%
Melina
5%
Meredith
8%
Petra
23%
Suzi
25%
Velvet
7%

Total votes: 189

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Bluestone Actress Poll

Post by Bluestone »

Here is a personal poll, so that I can decide who fans want to see more often in Bluestone videos. Don't worry about offending the ladies, they are all professionals, and really support one another. They are only jealous bitches in the videos. In real life, they are all level-headed, not swell-headed, and enjoy playful competitions.

Since there are so many lovely women to choose from, everyone gets three votes!!!

Have fun with our playful competition!

I guess I'd better list them alphabetically with all of those weapons hanging from the walls of the Bluestone Mansion. Velvet... put that knife down, dear! I can't help it if your name begins with a letter at the end of the alphabet!!! I know you're known as Jacquelyn Velvets elsewhere, but you're just Velvets on Silk Videos! HEY! THAT'S SHARP!!! :?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: Bluestone Actress Poll

Post by Bluestone »

This looks like a real foot race (for the foot fetish fans) between Petra and Suzi. Will be a photo(shoot) finish, I guess. Kerie is in third, but Jessica is making a play to challenge her. Keep those votes coming in, people. I want to know everyone's preference, because I have unedited footage of each and every one of the actresses listed in the poll.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

susy and will petra. meredith is also my favorite I find qu' it has a beautiful look
denis
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Wow!!! Suzi is edging Petra, and Meredith is making a play for third place. What a babe race!!! Don't you love to watch their assets jiggling as they put everything they've got into this race??!! :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Not for long BLUE Just have a hunch