Shooting Vids

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

sateliteFF

Re: Shooting Vids

Post by sateliteFF »

Its really great to read different producers thoughts on this subject.
PennPaul, I haven't seen your examples, but I'd say that to me its important that the bullet goes though the heart, which makes it relevant to observe the angle of the bullet direction. If fx the bullet enters in the right shoulder the exit could be out of the left breast. Preferable center of the nipple or at least close to the nipple. If the girl was shot directly between the shoulder blades the most obvious exit would be between the breasts. So to me I'd prefer a slight angle so the bullet exits the breast/nipple.

Sandi: I think this is very erotic :excited: :
"I enjoy holding my belly, and I enjoy as in this picture encasing the soft underside of my breast with a palm as the fingers slide around....and obviously squeeeeeeeze.....the nipple itself, so I can't squeeze a nipple that's been obliterated or destroyed....lol."
I like to imagine that the nippleshot is exactly felt that way: "squeeeeeeeze"d. And the entire soft breast just GOT to be clutched. A nippleshot is the ultimate stimulation of the nipple itself and the whole breast.
As a woman, couldn't you imagine that your nipple is shot and you just got to touch the hole, maybe stick a finger into the hole, hereby squeezing, poking and stimulating your nipple. Clutching and cupping your soft breast thinking of the tunnel or canal inside made by the bullet penetrating the breast, chest and maybe your heart?
Anyway. What you wrote was quite erotic I think. Its good to hear a womans perspective, wish more would do that.

Cheers
Satelite
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

SateliteFF,

Of course I can 'see' the nipple as the vaginal canal....LOL.....and that's just what I 'see' in that Cindy Crawford manip I included earlier (!!!), holding the penetrator inside her 'canal'...she's in Raptureland with that look in that picture.....just as I see the navel as just such an even more obvious 'entranceway' for a penetrator. The navel is a partial 'hole', obviously, and is more erotic for me because it's the mid-body area and natural body reactions to penetrations in that general body area create the same 'hip thrusts' and back and head arches as sex does.....LOL!...Yum!

And the navel is an incredibly erogenous area for me....as it is for my husband, actually....LOL. Something about this tall blonde astride him with the TIGHT but thin soft leather gloves through which he can still feel my fingernail playing around inside his navel as I ride him. Works for him, works for me. And role reversal is a huge turn-on in fantasy play for me....start out 'on top' or 'in control', end up symoblically at least, 'on the bottom' and in total surrender.

Here's one you'll find erotic, though briefly off topic, Satelite....a 'basic' scene for us.....I'm the Hitwoman, coming home from doing a job, and my modus operandi is the bullet or knife directly into the navel of my victim. So we pick a Woman, and as I come home HOT and horny after the Kill, I describe to him 'how' I did it to this woman, how she reacted, how she moved, etc.....and while on top in bed I use the weapon I used to kill her, to just playfully wiggle around his navel as I describe the scene of my kill.

That leads to me leading the initial sex.....and of course to him leading the end of the sex when 'later' he takes that same penetrator and slams it, or blows a bullet from it (we just a cap gun.....lol) into my own bare navel as I ride him sexually. And that one 'finishes' with me being rolled onto my back and pounded from above to finish me off both ways simultaneously.

All bets are off by that point of my total surrender as to whether my hands fly out in spread-eagle position to HOLD the spindles of the brass headboard, whether they CLAW into his bare shoulders....or whether they just flounder in the air during those final twitches after all control has been lost. Or whether one of them is 'massaging' a part of me during those final moments.

Just thought I'd 'throw' that in, Satelite....since you seem to enjoy a woman expressing herself sexually. What a shock that is....LOL!

But as I said, I've grown up and expanded over the years just because of reading how Others internalize certain stimuli and create moods and erotica from them.

That's why I've become an Equal Opportunity Employer.....it's only fair to my body, I figure, to hold and squeeze myself in multiple erogenous zones at the same time. And of course, not that I would ever do this, a belly clutch does leave these looooong fingers near some other areas that they might just 'accidentally' touch during a death scene. Can't help it, of course, I've lost control, so how can I be blamed if one....or more....fingers just seem to 'slide down' toward my sex and possibly (remote possibility only, of course :excited: ) even brush the various 'spots' down there. Who knows, with all the liquid created from the penetrations, a finger could also even slide INTO myself. All bets are off when a woman is out of sexual and any mind control.

NO! Say it ain't so, Joe, she's a Good Girl!

Well, just sayin' certain things are POSSIBLE, Satelite.....LOL!!

(I do my very best to imitate my country's Leaders, you see, Satelite.....I never inhaled, and never had sex with that woman, either......just as I never possibly would engage in such activity as described above...not me, not the Good Girl!)

Even a Blonde can conclude that such a thing cannot be 'bad'....lol. :clap:

As to Pennpaul's observations and question....SURE, 4P, of course I agree that 'one is not enough'.....most excellent general rule, Sir, when gauging any Woman's reactions to penetrations. Pretty bloody obvious..... :lol2:

For the exit wound question, I far more concentrate on the entrance point, so again I'm not the mainstream Consumer for that question. Yes, the imagery mentally of something being THAT long and 'hard' that it goes ALL the way through me is powerful, but without trying to be 'corny', I focus on where it goes in, as if 'it' is never coming out....LOL. There's something about a Penetrator reaching to the very BACK of that 'canal', image-wise, that makes me prefer thinking of holding the penetrator in rather than it going through me.

Hard to squeeeeeze something that's already blown through my body and out the other side!.....lol. But I do love the imagery of the power of such a thrust or penetration, YES!

But, that said, I'd go with what Satelite said. I do not usually think of 'angles' and such, I'm just focused on hard IMPACT coming from mostly anywhere....but of COURSE he's right that the angle has everything to do with the exit wound's location also. I'd probably opt for 'between the breasts' rather than 'through the breast', or I'd opt for mid-body about solar-plexus level since that gives me a 'belly image' of a 'hole' in the area I like to envision it, even if that hole is created from the rear. But since I don't usually envision myself grabbing a breast after an impact from behind, the exit point from a back wound is of no major importance to me, it's all in just FEELING that power that something DID go.....all the way through me. That, of course, is a Controlling Penetration....lol.

Being a Good Girl and a Moral One and all of that, naturally I would never find anything erotic about any penetration from the rear.

Naturally. :excited:

That's for those Bad Girls and perverts who may reside here.

And everywhere else. :lol2:

Sandi
smudger

Post by smudger »

Pennpaul wrote:Is it time for the pitched battle regarding "bulls-eye" hits.

In my book where the bullet hits is up to the shooter.
In Real life, of course.

However, on stage it is up to the make-up artiste. Y'all have a good set of commentaries if the producer, director and make-up artiste are one and the same.
On stage, of course, you need to supply what the customer wants or you won't sell....

Myself, I make up my mind as I approach the victim. Best solution has always been that "one is never enough..."
Agree with you there 4P though more than about 3 or 4 becomes superfluous!
Now I pose this gem for y'all to discuss

When shot in the back, where should the bullet exit the victim when seen on the video.
No opinion from me as I don't like backshots at all...the reason I never bought If I can't... but I did get Hat Trick since it wasn't only back shots.
Examples
DrDon's HAT TRICK
HVT - IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU ....

4p
sateliteFF

Post by sateliteFF »

Wow Sandi! :excited: I appreciate your openness. You are quite erotic. Guess you knew that! :cool:
You've got a lucky husband. Wish my wife was into this fantasy.

Well... She's wonderful anyway. :love:

Satelite