Suzi's Personal Appearance Thread!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Mkkb

Re: Suzi's Personal Appearance Thread!!!

Post by Mkkb »

One of my favorite parts of Blues Films, other than the sexy deaths, are the outtakes at the end. They are the best. It shows the true fun that goes on during the filming. :approve:
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

We can tell you enjoy yourself, and we know Blue enjoys you! But how did you first discover you liked playing these kinds of roles? Most FF actresses don't seem to naturally have erotic death fetishes, but they still enjoy the fun and the "career."
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Before you go, I would like to thank you, Suzi, for taking the time to speak to your fans, and answering all of us as much as you could. :clap:

And of course, thank you, Blue, for making all this possible! :clap:

And the forum members too, for asking questions I would not have asked.

A round of applause goes to all of you! :clap:
Sultry Suzi

Post by Sultry Suzi »

Right before Blue pans my "death stare", I always joke and ask him what my motivation is. ;-)

When playing dead, I just go into a trance or zone. You know, kind of like when you're daydreaming, except you're perfectly still, and almost in a zen like state. Except that you're not breathing. ;-)

I really just try to pretend that I am dead, or at least unconscious, and let everything go blank, so that there are no accidental twitches or movements or expressions.

Metromaniac wrote:And one question Suzi that I'd like to ask, and thank you in advance for the response in case I have to read it later.

What is it like to play dead? Are you so focused on playing the part (like controlling breathing) that you don't have any other feelings or emotions, or does it feel more erotic than the "kills"?

Thanks again. You're great!
Sultry Suzi

Post by Sultry Suzi »

I've always been a fan of horror movies. So the thought of getting killed, or dealing with copious amounts of fake blood and violence is really no big deal to me. Really, the Bluestone videos are just like horror movies, except for the fact that the struggles/attacks and death scenes are longer, more pronounced, and sexier. In horror films, the ingenue is often young and sexy, and this is a key element in the film. It is part of her allure and charm, and part of the reason people watch horror movies. So in understanding the erotic nature of the Bluestone videos, I just try to channel some sexiness (or sultriness as Blue calls it) into my character when I'm performning.

bellystabs wrote:We can tell you enjoy yourself, and we know Blue enjoys you! But how did you first discover you liked playing these kinds of roles? Most FF actresses don't seem to naturally have erotic death fetishes, but they still enjoy the fun and the "career."
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Thanks for sharing that. And thanks so much for sharing your time with us tonight!
Sultry Suzi

Post by Sultry Suzi »

Thanks so much guys! It was a lot of fun! I'd be happy to schedule another chat in the future. Feel free to ask me anything. Also, if you have any story ideas or something that you would like to see us film, please let Blue know, and we'll try our best to make it happen.

Thanks again!!
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Have a nice night, Suzi!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Suzi,

I really do appreciate you taking the time to talk to your fans at FF. They're a great bunch of guys and dolls (although, none of the ladies came out to play tonight). I thought I saw Brandy momentarily, but I guess one of the guys chloroformed her and carried her away before she could post! :lol2:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Sultry Suzi

Post by Sultry Suzi »

Thanks Blue! Can't wait to shoot with you again next month!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Sultry Suzi wrote:Thanks Blue! Can't wait to shoot with you again next month!
That makes two of us!!! Love our shoots together! I'm still a HUGE fan myself, as you well know! :love:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
TommyBailey
What is your main fetish?: Dead chicks. Hunting, stabbing, shooting, drowning, hanging, stangulation, a variety of ways to get her there.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy reading and writing erotic necro fantasy stories. I also enjoy looking at the pictures, screen captures, and meeting like minded friends.
Referral: Google search for "female death fantasy board".

Post by TommyBailey »

Thanks Blue for setting this up tonight! Loved the chance to hear from one of the ladies. Hopefully you'll do this on occasion, that was a lot of fun.

MM
"Yes Tommy, a lot of doctors screw their patients. But you're the medical examiner!"
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Glad you liked it, and Suzi enjoyed doing it. She's looking forward to when I add a chatroom to FF. I'm planning that for this year!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
TommyBailey
What is your main fetish?: Dead chicks. Hunting, stabbing, shooting, drowning, hanging, stangulation, a variety of ways to get her there.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy reading and writing erotic necro fantasy stories. I also enjoy looking at the pictures, screen captures, and meeting like minded friends.
Referral: Google search for "female death fantasy board".

Post by TommyBailey »

Definitely looking forward to that!
"Yes Tommy, a lot of doctors screw their patients. But you're the medical examiner!"
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

That would be awesome! :D