Suzi's Personal Appearance Thread!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

astrokill

Re: Suzi's Personal Appearance Thread!!!

Post by astrokill »

Sultry Suzi wrote:Astrokill, I definitely prefer playing the killer. More power, more control, fun times! It's fun to be bad.
Ah, do you prefer, the cool, calm killer characters (like an assassin or an experinced witch), or the crazy, psycho charcaters (like the Joker at his craziest)?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Sultry Suzi wrote:I just typed a really long message, and then I got temporarily booted off the board and it was erased. I wonder if anyone else is having issues?
Suzi,

As a technical note, this can indeed happen and is very frustrating. For longer posts, I open Notepad or a wordprocessing app, type it there, then cut and paste it into the FF text window. It saves a lot of frustration ;-)

Also, I've had a couple of weird things happen with the board tonight while I'm trying to post. Perhaps, it's the gremlins stalking Sultry Suzi, armed with scissors and an 8" X 10" glossy for autographing!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Sultry Suzi

Post by Sultry Suzi »

Astrokill, I prefer to play the crazy, over the top characters. Playing The Joker, for instance, or even an eccentric killer like Patrick Bateman in "American Psycho" is preferable to me, vs. a calm and cool killer (ala an assassin).

Blue, those damn gremlins! They vex me everywhere I go! I must send our Chameleon after them once and for all (silly inside joke).
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Metromaniac wrote:Strangled is good. And belly stabs, especially with something unique.
mmm... bellystabs!.jpg
mmm... bellystabs!.jpg (33.12 KiB) Viewed 16170 times
Sultry Suzi

Post by Sultry Suzi »

Haha! You can never have too many belly stabs!

bellystabs wrote:
Metromaniac wrote:Strangled is good. And belly stabs, especially with something unique.
mmm... bellystabs!.jpg
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Sultry Suzi wrote:Haha! You can never have too many belly stabs!
Ahhh! A girl after my own heart!
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Sultry Suzi wrote:Astrokill, I prefer to play the crazy, over the top characters. Playing The Joker, for instance, or even an eccentric killer like Patrick Bateman in "American Psycho" is preferable to me, vs. a calm and cool killer (ala an assassin).

Blue, those damn gremlins! They vex me everywhere I go! I must send our Chameleon after them once and for all (silly inside joke).
That is interesting! Do you think the loss of sanity of character and the temptation to control the victim is an irresistable role? It's ironic, because the crazy character has loss of control over him or herself, but yet seeks to control the victim! There must be a hidden irony in there...
TommyBailey
What is your main fetish?: Dead chicks. Hunting, stabbing, shooting, drowning, hanging, stangulation, a variety of ways to get her there.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy reading and writing erotic necro fantasy stories. I also enjoy looking at the pictures, screen captures, and meeting like minded friends.
Referral: Google search for "female death fantasy board".

Post by TommyBailey »

Suzi I must go for a while. Thank you so much for the visit. I hope you never give up the role of playing the victims. You are beautiful, sexy, and play the parts perfectly. You've definitely got a new admirer in me as well as a fan.
"Yes Tommy, a lot of doctors screw their patients. But you're the medical examiner!"
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Metromaniac wrote:Suzi I must go for a while. Thank you so much for the visit. I hope you never give up the role of playing the victims. You are beautiful, sexy, and play the parts perfectly. You've definitely got a new admirer in me as well as a fan.
I agree with Metro, however you channeled the inspiration to play the victim, don't give it up!
Sultry Suzi

Post by Sultry Suzi »

Astrokill, that's a good point - About the crazed killer who has lost control of him or herself, and then seeks to control another. I have never thought about that before, but it's an interesting point. And I've done substantial research on serial killers and the psychology behind it. As an actor, I just think it's fun to play a character who is completely different from oneself. It's a release of sorts - to live vicariously thru someone else, and lose yourself in the moment.

I think all of us have good sides as well as dark sides. I think most of us are capable of extreme, violent things, given the right situation and stimulus. It's a struggle between "good" and "evil", so to speak. And it's a matter of which side we decide to let free....

Mwah!!!!
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

We can tell you enjoy yourself, and we know Blue enjoys you! But how did you first discover you liked playing these kinds of roles? Most FF actresses don't seem to naturally have erotic death fetishes, but they still enjoy the fun and the "career."
Sultry Suzi

Post by Sultry Suzi »

Thank you MetroManiac and Astrokill! Yes, indeed, there will be many more Bluestone roles in which I play the victim. And I enjoy doing so!

Blue always tells me, it's not a good video, unless your character dies. ;-)
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Sultry Suzi wrote:Astrokill, that's a good point - About the crazed killer who has lost control of him or herself, and then seeks to control another. I have never thought about that before, but it's an interesting point. And I've done substantial research on serial killers and the psychology behind it. As an actor, I just think it's fun to play a character who is completely different from oneself. It's a release of sorts - to live vicariously thru someone else, and lose yourself in the moment.

I think all of us have good sides as well as dark sides. I think most of us are capable of extreme, violent things, given the right situation and stimulus. It's a struggle between "good" and "evil", so to speak. And it's a matter of which side we decide to let free....

Mwah!!!!
Haha, thanks! :X

But yeah, maybe mentally, crazed killers all subconsciously desire some sort of control for themselves, they express it outwardly.
TommyBailey
What is your main fetish?: Dead chicks. Hunting, stabbing, shooting, drowning, hanging, stangulation, a variety of ways to get her there.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy reading and writing erotic necro fantasy stories. I also enjoy looking at the pictures, screen captures, and meeting like minded friends.
Referral: Google search for "female death fantasy board".

Post by TommyBailey »

And one question Suzi that I'd like to ask, and thank you in advance for the response in case I have to read it later.

What is it like to play dead? Are you so focused on playing the part (like controlling breathing) that you don't have any other feelings or emotions, or does it feel more erotic than the "kills"?

Thanks again. You're great!
"Yes Tommy, a lot of doctors screw their patients. But you're the medical examiner!"
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Sultry Suzi wrote:Thank you MetroManiac and Astrokill! Yes, indeed, there will be many more Bluestone roles in which I play the victim. And I enjoy doing so!

Blue always tells me, it's not a good video, unless your character dies. ;-)

Yes, it's in Suzi's contract, as I reminded her in the recent "Double Agents" video! :lol2:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com