Petra & Suzi february shoot

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gold

Re: Petra & Suzi february shoot

Post by gold »

Thanks Blue and the world will be better for this,,,MY GOSH that is one beautiful and sexy lady.great captures,,,Thanks
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

After the fantastic "Urban hunter" video with Petra and the still showing Jessica arrowed in "The return of the urban hunter", I'm very curious to see a preview from the third chapter, "The legend of the urban hunter with the wonderful Suzi...
Is it possible? :excited:
Thanx for your effort! :clap:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

From "Legend of the Urban Hunter"...

Blue
Attachments
Suzi-arrowed.jpg
Suzi-arrowed.jpg (75.92 KiB) Viewed 17994 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Mmm... Suzi looks really sexy in this one! :twisted:
Thank you SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! :clap:
Hope that you'll find the time to post even more stills fron the Petra/Suzi shoot during the weekend!
(for example, from "Contractual relations" and "I, Hunter"... ;-) :excited: )
gold

Post by gold »

The last 24 hours is like going to the movies and seeing the best coming attractions ever. I m with Harry what a big score ???
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

WOW Blue, these caps look fantastic. As the writer of "Cooked Books" I couldn't be happier with the ending shots of Petra shot in those gorgeous breasts in just black panties. That girl sure looks good in black lingerie, especially shot dead in same :twisted:
speak376

Post by speak376 »

are you going to do one like witness protection with petra ?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

speak376 wrote:are you going to do one like witness protection with petra ?
I'd like to. It all depends whether or not I shoot with her again. We both had to hold back the tears when I left her at the airport a few days ago. After 5 super shoots, we may never see each other again. If we do shoot again, I will try to add a Witness Protection scenario into the schedule. It would be cool!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dirtyharry

Post by dirtyharry »

dirtyharry wrote: Hope that you'll find the time to post even more stills fron the Petra/Suzi shoot during the weekend!
(for example, from "Contractual relations" and "I, Hunter"... ;-) :excited: )
Pleaseeeeee... :mrgreen:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, here's your still of the day from "I, Hunter"! Petra gets nailed in a hail of bullets!

Blue
Attachments
Petradead.jpg
Petradead.jpg (105.69 KiB) Viewed 17685 times

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
alicia2004
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is seeing a beautuful woman, getting shot by another beautiful woman!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would love to interact with people who enjoy my fetish!
Referral: Saw some clips on Nicheclips and followed the lead!

Post by alicia2004 »

Hey Blue!

Sorry for YET another request..

But could we see an image of Suzi getting shot by Petra in "I, Hunter"?

Thanks
Much love
Alicia
dirtyharry

Post by dirtyharry »

Thank you, Blue! :approve:
Petra looks wonderful in that silk blouse! Yummy!!!!! :excited:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

alicia2004 wrote:Hey Blue!

Sorry for YET another request..

But could we see an image of Suzi getting shot by Petra in "I, Hunter"?

Thanks
Much love
Alicia

Here you go!

Blue
Attachments
PetrashootingSuzi.jpg
PetrashootingSuzi.jpg (46.76 KiB) Viewed 17618 times
Suzidead.jpg
Suzidead.jpg (100.16 KiB) Viewed 17622 times

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dirtyharry

Post by dirtyharry »

Wonderful, simply wonderful!!!!
THANKS AGAIN!!!! :clap:
gold

Post by gold »

Great captures so instead of a request what capture do you feel like posting Blue??You got to have a few Favs..Your turn but if your editing thats priority number one . Enjoying caps at 11