Kimberly Davies Death Scene in Storm Catcher

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Kimberly Davies Death Scene in Storm Catcher

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

Kimberly Davies death in Storm Catcher,was short but my favourite babe death scene of all time,loved how the assassin finished her off with the second bullet. Anyone have any thoughts on it????
Indrid Cold

Re: Kimberly Davies Death Scene in Storm Catcher

Post by Indrid Cold »

I think it is a disappointment because there was no after-shot of the body - she was wearing a short skirt, so it was a blown opportunity for a nice leg show.
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.
Rihannasfishnets

Indrid Cold wrote:I think it is a disappointment because there was no after-shot of the body - she was wearing a short skirt, so it was a blown opportunity for a nice leg show.
Totally have to agree,she wore short skirt and tights all through the movie,she truely looked amazing with those smouldering lips and to be taken out like she was made it so erotic especially having the second bullet put in her to finish her off. Would of been amazing to see that with her skirt riding up her nylon legs.
Rihannasfishnets

A sexy terrorist girl gets machined gunned in this flick to,not as sexy as Kimberleys death though :razz:
Rihannasfishnets

Just before she's about to be finished off with 2 silencer slugs :love:

Short skirt high heels and tights....Zero mercy shown :love:

consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Rihannasfishnets wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:25 am Just before she's about to be finished off with 2 silencer slugs :love:

I - for 1 - would love someone to post access to this clip.

The woman is obviously a gorgeous professional at the top of her game,
and a couple of silenced slugs slammed into her would surely be a sight worth seeing.
Rihannasfishnets

consigni wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:54 am
Rihannasfishnets wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:25 am Just before she's about to be finished off with 2 silencer slugs :love:

and a couple of silenced slugs slammed into her would surely be a sight worth seeing.
PM sent
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

consigni wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:54 am

I would too! She looks like a real pro haughty bitch! :excited:

Jimbo
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

I agree. It is too quick with no view of the body or the kill shot. Plus the only version that I could find is of crappy quality. You can see the scene, together with the build up, here:

Does anyone know which Season and Episode featured this scene, and/or where there is a better quality copy posted?

Here is the moment of impact...
StormCatcher.jpg
StormCatcher.jpg (46.37 KiB) Viewed 8916 times
Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Bluestone wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:29 pm I agree. It is too quick with no view of the body or the kill shot. Plus the only version that I could find is of crappy quality. You can see the scene, together with the build up, here:

Does anyone know which Season and Episode featured this scene, and/or where there is a better quality copy posted?

StormCatcher.jpg

Blue
‘Storm Catcher’ is a Dolph Lundgren movie from 1999, Blue, it isn’t a television series.

Although, the woman who got shot was in an Australian t.v. show for years - Neighbours.

An unfathomable choice was made by not showcasing her beautiful body staring in wide-eyed disbelief.
The director never should have been allowed behind a camera again. ( Maybe that's a little harsh! )
MessyAvatar

Post by MessyAvatar »

consigni wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:10 pm
Bluestone wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:29 pm I agree. It is too quick with no view of the body or the kill shot. Plus the only version that I could find is of crappy quality. You can see the scene, together with the build up, here:

StormCatcher.jpg

Blue
‘Storm Catcher’ is a Dolph Lundgren movie from 1999, Blue, it isn’t a television series.

Although, the woman who got shot was in an Australian t.v. show for years - Neighbours.

An unfathomable choice was made by not showcasing her beautiful body staring in wide-eyed disbelief.
The director never should have been allowed behind a camera again. ( Maybe that's a little harsh! )
This would've been an opportunity to make a sequel with her again since there is noting to explain her death

I guess the producer wanted to save money on bloodpacks, the clothes are the actress' own, possibly the actress objected to being covered in blood and they couldn't budget for the makeup - its a straight to video film, what do you expect?
Blade
What is your main fetish?: shootings and stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange with other people of similar interests
Referral: was on deadskirts where i heared of FF the first time

Post by Blade »

Kimberly Davies.jpg
Kimberly Davies.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 8669 times
inspired from this topic i tried to create my own Kimberly.... do you like her? (tried to make her as close as possible to her appearance in that movie... but my resources are limitted)...
would you want to let me plug some bullets into her body?

greetings
Blade
Blade
What is your main fetish?: shootings and stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange with other people of similar interests
Referral: was on deadskirts where i heared of FF the first time

Post by Blade »

i am just creating models and animations... probably they dont really look like their origins (like real human beings)... but the advantage is, i can do what people were missing in the original movie... i can plug as many bullets as i want into her and show it ! :D

greetings
Blade
blondenut38d
What is your main fetish?: tit shot blondes
Why do you want to join this forum?: observe movies and clips of woman breathing thier last breath
Referral: internet

Post by blondenut38d »

[image][/image]
    Attachments
    FE98F53D-D11C-415B-8EDD-92C002DF82E7.jpeg
    FE98F53D-D11C-415B-8EDD-92C002DF82E7.jpeg (617.23 KiB) Viewed 8441 times
    blondenut38d
    What is your main fetish?: tit shot blondes
    Why do you want to join this forum?: observe movies and clips of woman breathing thier last breath
    Referral: internet

Post by blondenut38d »

Both lungs liver stomach then kill shot to heart ❤️