Kimberly Davies Death Scene in Storm Catcher

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Blade
What is your main fetish?: shootings and stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange with other people of similar interests
Referral: was on deadskirts where i heared of FF the first time

Re: Kimberly Davies Death Scene in Storm Catcher

Post by Blade »

well... i dont really need to do the same scene again from that movie.... its all about fantasy... i could just shoot her again... probably creating a kind of series called "agent lock" or something like this... and kill her more often... probably also stab her...
but... one little problem... animating clothes in a way that i let them tear of the model or something like this is currently still beyond my knowledge... but i could surprise her while getting dressed or something like this...

greetings
Blade
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Re: Kimberly Davies Death Scene in Storm Catcher

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

Blade wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:23 pm well... i dont really need to do the same scene again from that movie.... its all about fantasy... i could just shoot her again... probably creating a kind of series called "agent lock" or something like this... and kill her more often... probably also stab her...
but... one little problem... animating clothes in a way that i let them tear of the model or something like this is currently still beyond my knowledge... but i could surprise her while getting dressed or something like this...

greetings
Blade
This sounds amazing giving Agent Lock her own series were we get to see her knocked off time after time :love: