Suzi's Cyber Appearance on FF! (It's over now!)

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Sultry Suzi

Re: Suzi's Cyber Appearance on FF! (It's on RIGHT NOW!)

Post by Sultry Suzi »

Blue,

I have a few favorites, but definitely "The Seance", "Psycho Suzi", and "Fat Freddie" are tops, for obvious comedic reasons.

I'll never forget that line in "Psycho Suzi" where I attack Velvets : "I like the white meat!". Or channeling Jack the Ripper in the seance! Good stuff.

Working with Meredith on "Fat Freddie" was a riot! We really clicked, and I loved the improv we did.
chstr
What is your main fetish?: Hey, Blue, it's me Whitebootguy. I finally decided to become a registered sicko.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I gotta see what's in the shared photo and video section! And maybe I'll come out of the shadows and post.
Referral: The old Silk Videos forum.

Post by chstr »

Hi, Suzi!

I think I bought you that gold bikini top, if that's the one from "Quarterback's Girl".

Blue has indicated you might stop making dark fetish videos soon. Say it isn't so!

James
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Suz,

I guess I should edit that "Fat Freddie" one then. So much footage to edit... so little time! :cry:

Thanks for your feedback. I know that you love to play the killer, and the psycho chick, but remember that clause in your contract... you are not allowed to survive a Bluestone video! :lol2:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

chstr wrote: Blue has indicated you might stop making dark fetish videos soon. Say it isn't so!

I did??? :?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

PLEASE don't ever become a waif model- it is so refreshing to see a woman with curves like yours. So, what if I were ever lucky enough to get to take you out to a lounge for drinks- what would be Suzi's usual preference for an "adult beverage" ?
Sultry Suzi

Post by Sultry Suzi »

Hey James,

Nothing is forever, but I plan to continue shooting with Blue for the forseeable future. I would imagine that means the next 2 to 3 years, at least. We'll see!

I really love shooting with Blue, and the entire Bluestone cast. You wouldn't believe how many laughs we have on set! I'm scheduled to come to Canada for the next group shoot in early November. I can't wait!

Yes, I love that gold bikini! I still have it!!
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

Yeah Blue- get to editing- I was worried that somehow I had missed a Suzi film and I didn't think that was even remotely possible. Fat Freddie, huh?
Sultry Suzi

Post by Sultry Suzi »

TF,

I love girly drinks - margaritas, daquiris, etc...

Blue - remember those frozen drinks I always get when we go to Milestones? The ones with the plastic monkey on top? I think they are frozen bellinis, right? I always ask the waitress for extra monkeys.

Whenever I come to Canada, we LOVE to go out to Milestones. Amazing restaurant!! Great eats and drinks. ;-)
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

I only have a couple of minutes tonight, but I wanted to stop by and say Hi!
Suzi, I have watched you for awhile now ( in videos) and your abilities to play both sides of a story line (victim and attacker, as needed) have impressed me. So , Yea, I am a fan!
Hoping to see you again soon in one of my uniforms...sending Blue a plot line soon

Nightposter
:pc:
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

TenderFlesh wrote:Yeah Blue- get to editing- I was worried that somehow I had missed a Suzi film and I didn't think that was even remotely possible. Fat Freddie, huh?
The movie is actually called "Bullies". The bullies are Suzi and Meredith. They teased Fat Freddie mercilessly in school. Now they are grown up, so Freddie tracks them down and makes them pay for their cruelty of the past. Let's see, the footage is around here somewhere. Maybe it's under that bodypile over there. Is that the tape clutched in Meredith's dead hand? Hey, I think I found it!!! :yes: :approve:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
chstr
What is your main fetish?: Hey, Blue, it's me Whitebootguy. I finally decided to become a registered sicko.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I gotta see what's in the shared photo and video section! And maybe I'll come out of the shadows and post.
Referral: The old Silk Videos forum.

Post by chstr »

I'm glad you have many more videos to come. I guess Blue was crying wolf about your retirement.

Are there any current tv shows you'd like to appear in? I think you'd be great in "True Blood".
I seem to recall that you don't watch much tv, so maybe you've never heard of it.
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

Suzi, I have a favor to ask. If I asked to see something specific and Blue would approve it in a shoot would you do it?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Sultry Suzi wrote: Blue - remember those frozen drinks I always get when we go to Milestones? The ones with the plastic monkey on top? I think they are frozen bellinis, right? I always ask the waitress for extra monkeys.

That's right! In fact, I'm planning on paying you in plastic monkeys for the November shoot. Is that okay?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
nekosan
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of Bluestone's films,and Dalila for a very long time.

Post by nekosan »

I hope no one has asked this yet.
I always wonder how you and the other girls manage to lie so still for so long after you have been 'killed' ? I mean I have enogh trouble finding a comforable sleeping position.
:lol:
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

Hey Blue, is Milestone's in Milton?