sgafantasy FAN group!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Storm9

Re: sgafantasy FAN group!!

Post by Storm9 »

Just added some great looking screen caps ...

These are from 2 of the special event videos, in members section main website.
Netherlands special event ... Multi model demises ... New scenes or settings.
Check these out ... and keep an eye out for faves, if not member in website. They will end up as ppv some point.

Three enemies down and Relaxing girls execution the videos ...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sgafantasyartfan/

Free sexy screen caps there ...In free fan group. Will try to add one here... Just to wet your appetites!

Storm
Attachments
Three enemies down Crista Orsi Susanne S
Three enemies down Crista Orsi Susanne S
Netherlands event 28.JPG (77.83 KiB) Viewed 23990 times
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Date in the office ... stars Adrienne and Chrissy.
video from Sophies Fetish Workshop

Chrissy so young looking and beautiful. Yet the innocent looking beauty can turn deadly.
Adrienne simply stunning always.

This has bare feet, breast and belly shooting. The ladies play barefoot under the table. Before some clothing comes off, and bullets find their target close up!!

Fans of foot fetish should like. As well as belly, tit shots, and blood. Adrienne's skirt up, so showing some panty as she sits propped dead. Little something for almost everyone here.

As usual ... check them out here

Storm
Attachments
Date in the office Adrienne Chrissy 37.JPG
Date in the office Adrienne Chrissy 37.JPG (140.87 KiB) Viewed 23825 times
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Remember ... After buying gifts for everyone else.. TREAT your self to something both NAUGHTY and NICE!!

Sophie's Fetish Workshop having some wonderful sales ... The ladies both the sgafantasyart.com main website, and Sophies Fetish Workshop.... ALWAYS have wonderful, and sexy sales and events going on!!

So check them out, and sneak something, with GORGEOUS ladies... as a special gift, and treat for yourself this holiday!!
Maybe some stranglings, a stab or two. Even multiple ladies undressing, before meeting a mutual demise.

Something for many tastes and likes..

So check the ladies out. While getting something wonderful, for yourself this holiday season!!

(BTW couples .. maybe a membership you can share. For colder winter nights. To heat things up!!)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS .. With wishes for a wonderful New year!!
Added a few holiday photos of the ladies ... to fan group!!

Storm
Attachments
Claudia unwrapped.JPG
Claudia unwrapped.JPG (212.2 KiB) Viewed 23602 times
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

HAVE got to share this. If you have been thinking of joining the sgafantasyart.com website. NOW is a great time to do that.

Inside for members, they have started running dual/ 2 special event video groups for members.
Bonus video section has begun showing Christmas Tales special event videos.
Special Events section, has started having. Tales from the Netherlands 3, video extras added.

So you could start going into the new year, getting more extras for your membership money, right now.

THAT said... adding a photo from Christmas Tales special events... NEW very gorgeous hot model.. Nadine!

Storm
Attachments
Christmas Tales 3  Nadine Ild. 25JPG.JPG
Christmas Tales 3 Nadine Ild. 25JPG.JPG (37.84 KiB) Viewed 23477 times
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

New poll added ... what do you like to see?

Hello .. I am in the middle of moving ... Added new poll. Letting members vote. What style or type of photos. They would like to see. When I have time to post more to fan group.

THAT in mind ... while you are waiting for more from me. Make sure to keep looking. At what the ladies have to offer, at the main websites.
sgafantasyart.com as well as Sophie's Fetish workshop.

The ladies have promos, and links. In the producers section of this board!

Storm
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Sorry been away this long. Finally starting to get settled in new place.

I just added 7 new teaser shots. From videos at Sophies Fetish Workshop. These added to the Sophies teaser shot photo album.

Knitting Needles 4 .. Adriana, Orsi, and Susanne S Mmmmmmmm sexy trio dying for your delight this one.

Knife Throw and Choking .. Gaby and Crista .. Always love seeing more of Gaby anytime. Crista always sexy. 2 topless victims this one.

Sensual End ... Annica and Gabriele sharing a sexy bodypile by the end.

Striptease 3 Crista and Gabriele your sexy victims this one.

Have a wonderful week. Hope to get to more soon. As always keep checking the ladies main websites. sgafantasyart.com and sophies fetish workshop.

The ladies always have new sexy things to see, as well as special sales. Support them when you can. If not for them. I could not share this with you here!

Storm
Attachments
Knitting needles 4 Adriana Orsi Susanne S.JPG
Knitting needles 4 Adriana Orsi Susanne S.JPG (91.81 KiB) Viewed 23017 times
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Had to share some from this video. Susanne a beautiful lady. Erotic self demise, multiple stabbing.

Seppuku currently in sgafantasyart.com main website. Will try and update when goes to PPV as well.

Susanne is wonderful in this. Starts out in asian style costume. Strips to only panties. Then this sexy blonde gets very bloody, while stabbing herself.
Blood from wounds, and mouth. Nice amount of time, she acts this out by herself. Showing pain, from each stab.
After she is laying, writhes for a little while. Before dying eyes open.

I am always impressed, when one of the ladies performs one of these style videos. It is just her and the camera for over 5 minutes.

Susanne looks wonderful, and I think does a very good job this video.

That said .. have added 10 other screen caps from this in the fan group here. So check out photo album, seppuku. At free fan group.

AS always support the ladies when you can at Sgafantasyart or Sophies Fetish workshop! You like what you see here. Check out the ladies home websites, for more sexy action!

Storm
Attachments
Seppuku  Susanne S. 48 JPG.JPG
Seppuku Susanne S. 48 JPG.JPG (187.92 KiB) Viewed 22879 times
Seppuku  Susanne S. 32 JPG.JPG
Seppuku Susanne S. 32 JPG.JPG (194.05 KiB) Viewed 22879 times
crwarr
What is your main fetish?: uksg video style. asphyx, fem-fem or m-f only
Why do you want to join this forum?: i have a few comments for Blue on his videos and suggestions
Referral: found on the net under UKSG-Bluestome

Post by crwarr »

I have to state that sophie has a lot of sexy ladies. Julie has to be one of the hottest women in our genre. Crista has the sexiest face of them all, in my taste. I tried to get Sophie to make a vid of the 2 in a chokefest. She quoted me about $300, way to much for my pocketbook. I think the producers should take note that they can make thier money selling these videos on thier sites to help recoup thier money. I'm not real happy with the acting from Sophies ladies...crwarr (just my views)
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

CrWarr ...

Sorry price not what you were looking for .... Have to admit though, talking with some of the producers out here.
That price is in the ball park, with what other sites charge. You have to keep in mind.
What you are asking for, they would have to be paying 2 models fees.

May not be able to do a custom yourself. Still you can do some ppv videos.

Crista, Orsi and Annica. As well as Gaby, Caroline, Victoria, Claudia, and Emese. Some of the models, that have been doing this longer. So may give performances, more to what you are wanting.

I still stand by my own opinion. Crista, and Orsi .. two of the most sexy ladies out there. That give some very good reactions, and performances.
Caroline, maybe some of the sexiest or most sensual death poses.

That said ... Hope you find more you are interested in.

Storm
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Sorry lot going on, keeping me away recently.

Just added 18 photos. Some from one of the photo sets. Then screen caps from 3 videos.
Free fan group.

Business with a Silencer .. Edina meeting Tina T in the office

Caroline takes the document ... Caroline has deadly surprise for lovely Tianna.

Date in the Office ... Deadly meeting, between Chrissy, and Adrienne.

All of these, playing on the office workplace theme.

As always.. especially while I am sorting through RL crisis. If you like what you see here. Check out what the ladies have to offer. At their main websites ...
Sgafantasyart.com As well as Sophies Fetish workshop .

Always new things being added. GORGEOUS models ... as well as special events and great sales!!
The ladies also do custom work .. So HEAT things up for yourself. After the winter chill. With hot action, from the ladies!

Storm
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

crwarr wrote: I tried to get Sophie to make a vid of the 2 in a chokefest. She quoted me about $300, way to much for my pocketbook. I think the producers should take note that they can make thier money selling these videos on thier sites to help recoup thier money.
I don't think that there is a producer out there that doesn't consider what they are likely to make selling their custom productions on their own sites or through a vendor.
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Screen caps added ....

GSG the sgafantasyart.com stranglings site.

Sad valentine 2 Stars Susanne S and Nadine as the sexy topless lovers and victims.
Tina T the woman scorned.

Nice length strangling scene for Susanne. Showing redness at her throat, when done.
Lovely Nadine finding her lover only to join her. Both ladies showing open eyes, and small amount of tongue during scene. Susanne's eyes closed by Nadine. Nadine's eyes left open.

Enjoy photos the usual place ...

As always .. Support the ladies when you can. Check out their websites for new things, special events and sales.
If not for them. I could not share this with you. Over 800 photos now in free fan group.
LOVE those ladies!!

Storm
Attachments
Sad Valentine 2 TinaT Susanne Nadine 53.JPG
Sad Valentine 2 TinaT Susanne Nadine 53.JPG (65.48 KiB) Viewed 22318 times
Sad Valentine 2 TinaT Susanne Nadine 37.JPG
Sad Valentine 2 TinaT Susanne Nadine 37.JPG (74.71 KiB) Viewed 22318 times
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Just added a photo album, 18 photos started in it.

This new album, just trying to show. How many sexy or fetish looks. The ladies can or have done.
From office, to lingerie, and even dominatrix leathers.
Some in demise poses.

Maybe you have a fetish desire, for a PPV.

These are just a few samples. Of the sexy outfits, the ladies look beautiful, dying for us in or acting as the killer.

Hope you enjoy the photos..

AS always.. You like what you see here. Check out the ladies home websites for more.
ALWAYS something new and enjoyable going on.
At Sgafantasyart.com and Sophies Fetish workshop!!

If not for them, I could not share this here! Support the ladies when you can.

Storm
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Just added between 15 and 20 new photos. To the outfits/ wardrobe photo file.
These range from sexy killers stalking prey. Variuous style outfits.
To some lovely ladies, dressed and posed as victims OR slightly undressed. Like the bikini top strangle of Crista.

Check them out .. AS ALWAYS.
You like what you see here.
Go to the ladies main websites for new things to enjoy. From the gorgeous ladies of Sgafantasyart.com As well as Sophies Fetish workshop.
Support the ladies when you can. Maybe even go for some custom work!!

If not for them, This would not be possible to share here.

Storm
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

This has been a very busy and rough year. Have not had a lot of time for online.

Next weekend, hope to get things freshened up a bit here.
Plan to remove some of the older photos.
Slim it down a bit. To make it easier to look through.

Soon as that is complete. Plan to add some more current photos.
So still some of your faves will be here. Plus some new sights to see, very soon.
Free fan group

As always .. You like what you see here.
Then make sure to check out the ladies themselves.
At Sgafantasyart.com As well as Sophies Fetish Workshop!!

Gorgeous ladies .. dying for your fantasy pleasure.

NEW link to Sophies
http://sophiesfetishworkshop.sgafantasyart.com/

Storm