The Silken Thread!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gold

Re: The Silken Thread!

Post by gold »

Wow Blue when you have a member exclusive site bonus you really deliver. This was your turn to do a shower video with Petra and if you were not able to bring her here we never would know how good she is and how outstanding a producer you have become. This reminds me of silk and lace but truly with your work with the camera FX and direction. Must have bee na real treat to shoot this one and as usual P came up with new expresions and reactions that i think required cooperation on both your parts. Im amazed that she improves on each shoot..Her outfit entering the scene is Hot,but derobed she is on fire..Thanks for putting it up and it should be a great membership factor. Model shoot for Dec 1 is going to be a gem..pass on my compliments to Bartman and all who contributed especially Petra so she knows she is welcomed back soon. You really deliverd a bonus.... G
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Gold and Guys/Gals,

The second membership shooting bonus is coming up later this month. This time, Meredith delivers a great performance as she is rocked by a couple of bullets before falling to the floor and being taunted and abused before being finished off. Vicious Voytek boots her three times in the belly as she's lying on the floor dying. Another gem from Marvelous Meredith! :yes:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
robostabs

Post by robostabs »

suzie stabed once in lower belly
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey, Guys and Dolls,

There are some new promo photos posted at: http://www.silkvideos.com/future.html

Here is a sample, featuring Juicy JESSICA:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Blue noticed the future video page and members news is a ittle lean with all your editing and shoots going on. Its spring and anticipation is in the air,so heres a new post on the silken thread to see what seeds you may have planted
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Gold,

Not even sure myself what's coming up next, but I am working on editing several customs. Once I get them done, I will post more promos on the Future Videos page of http://www.silkvideos.com, but it looks like the line-up will be:

Meredith strangled with a wire in "Deal Breaker";
PPV video of Wonderbabe taking 9 bullets in "Deathtrap";
Suzi in "Deadly Rendezvous" where she's shot in a silk blouse;
Velvet taking a bullet in the back in "Silenced Spy" (A Silencers re-make);
Kerie shot to death in "Phoenix 4";
Kerie machine-gunned in "Safe House?" after she assassinates Suzi;
Suzi strangled with a wire in "Roleplaying"

I will also be introducing the "Final Moments" summer replacement and on-going Suzi series!

I hope all of that whets your appetite :idea:

I'm looking for some Petra customs, and, if I get some more, they will also be inserted into the mix. At present, I only have a couple. Now, is the time to get those orders in, before I finalize my shooting schedule :wink:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Sounds great but i would move up wonderwomen or a Petra gun clip no shootings for awhile. Great news on Petra Will drop you a note on her
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,
I know you have a lot of material to edit, but i was wondering what happened to the
silk bra shootout. I would like to do another Petra custom, but I think i would lke to know whether Suzi is also in the mix or not. If Suzi is not in the mix, which models will be mad3e available.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi,

Suzi may be in the mix. I'm trying to match dates. Other actresses will be Meredith, Kerie and maybe Milena :)

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

Hi, Blue: I would have to say my fave actress is Petra with Suzi and Meredith tied for a close second. My preferred method of death is multiple gunshots to the chest and abdomen (as you probably know from my custom). Of course you also know that Superheroine Peril is my fave theme. Looking forward to Vivacious Vigilantes!!
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com