Opinion Poll- Should we mix fetishes?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

kevin67

Opinion Poll- Should we mix fetishes?

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,
Just a little something to keep us awake. Recently, on another board, someone brought up the concept that a fetish video should not cater to more than one fetish (such as
strangling, stabbing or shooting). This was in response to a strangling-shooting video
made by Blue. It made me wonder if the people on this board thought the same way
or not. Here is the question: Should we make, at times, videos containing more than
one fetiosh? If so, what fetishes would you combine?
I have my own opinion on this, but I want to see what other people think first
before I commit myself.
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Re: Opinion Poll- Should we mix fetishes?

Post by tommygun »

I'm not a fan of stifling the creative juices of the producers. And they are always trying to figure ways of getting enough sales to make the direct costs and the indirect costs of these productions pay off. So if they experiment with mixing fetishes, so be it. They'll know quickly enough whether the market likes that approach. As for me personally, I'm into shooting and arrows, but then occasionally there is a great strangle or knife scene that I totally enjoy. So it is much more about the the erotic quality of the acting and the special effects in my mind. It can be the right theme (shooting, in my case), but not very exciting because of the production itself.
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,
Thank you TG for your quick reply. However, I can't believe that 87 other people read
this message and didn't have an opinion. Come on board members, this is not a test where
there is a right or wrong answer. This is a poll that counts opinions that can be used as
suggestions to Blue and those who write customs.
TG was right on when he mentioned the fact that producers want to at least break even
or make a profit. They need to get input, besides sales ,as to what you like or dislike. Let's
try again.
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Kevin is right. The producers really do need feedback on ideas. If we like something a lot, we should say so. If it leaves us lukewarm, we should say that also....
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Right on, TG!

I, like most producers, absolutely covet feedback. Of course, we prefer constructive criticism, but I have a very thick skin. I'm not really the temperamental artist type. So, if you think one of my videos is pure crap, you can say so on this board. You're entitled to hold an opinion here, even if I or others may disagree with you, but I would prefer something more constructive, such as: "I really thought (insert video title here) was the worst video I've ever seen. The actresses reactions to the gunshots was lame and unconvincing. There wasn't enough blood. Smarten up, or I'll take my business elsewhere!"

I hope that helps to get more input here. You'll never be banned from this board for expressing an honest opinion, as long as you're fairly civil about it, i.e. no swearing or character assassination please. Leave assassinating Suzi and Petra's characters to me :lol:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

HI,
I guess it is about time to run my own opinion as to whether we should mix two or
even more death fetishes in one video. My answer is definitely. This gives the producers
and custumers, who commission the video's, more leeeway and, as TG states, more
creativity. Besides, I would guess that at least a third to a half of all videos are customs.
Since the custom makers are guiding some of the videos, there will be no lack of single
death fetish videos.
If you are not a custom maker, then it is more important to hear your opinion. The
bosrd is here to inform and discuss the death fetish. The producer ,and many of those who
suggest the customs ,are not self centered. If they make a custom, they must have it in
their mind to have a broader appeal, otherwise the video will not sell well and the site
will fail.
I know you are out there, I can hear your breathing. Yur opinion is your power to
better videos.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I don't mind mixing fetishes as long as it is done with separate models, or if the fetishes are different enough so as not to overlap. For example, if the fetish is a single bullet to the left nipple, don't mix it with a machinegun burst to the stomach (unless that scenario is specifically requested and stands as a fetish by itself). Do shoot one model in the nipple and shoot another model with a machinegun.

Or stab the model and do a body carry or a foot pan. The fetishes are different enough to not mess up the other fetishs.

Obviously, there are a lot of gray areas, but I hope you get the general idea of what I'm saying.
Templar
What is your main fetish?: Navel, guns, knives, evil chicks.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To converse with others in this niche.

Post by Templar »

I'm not sure if I'm alone but I have A fetish... A single fetish and I'm lucky if I find one video a year that does it for me. I'm obviously buying the video to fulfill that fetish and I'm not interested in anything else. It seems logical to me that a producer would say "This is a strangling fetish video, it'll have strangling on it for people into strangling." It would be kind of odd to strangle one girl and gut the next.

I accept that I may be unique and most everyone else can do Death Fetish a la Carte and are not that choosy about whether the girl is bagged, speared, drowned, blown-up or killed with a dildo. If that's true I'd really be curious what the numbers were.

One thing BlueStone - friendly suggestion: mystery reviews are fine with mainstream movies but NOT fetish movies. In fetish movies you need to come clean with exactly what happens not a review that sounds like you're trying to protect a SPOILER. Case in point: "Dance for Me". On your site the review ends with "... but will it be enough to save her life?" Will it? Will it? Don't care, not buying a mystery - if he clubs her in the head I'm out $15. When it made it's way to NicheClips It read: "The killer decides to kill her anyway and opens fire, nailing her in the navel, then in each breast. When she's down, he fires two more slugs into her belly, before finishing her with a bullet dead center. " Ahhhh- NOW I'm interested and I did end up buying it.

BTW: BlueStone - thanks for your movies. Petra, enemy Spy is now one of my favorites.
Please check out http://www.darksites.net
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Templar makes a very good point. I also have A fetish, and I want to know if that fetish is addressed BEFORE I buy. (I think Templar and I have pretty much the same fetish which shows he's a great guy :clap: LOL)

Note to Templar--I was thinking of an example where a shooter runs out of bullets or his/her gun jams and; therefore, does the next victim via strangulation. The plot has to make sense.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Templar wrote: One thing BlueStone - friendly suggestion: mystery reviews are fine with mainstream movies but NOT fetish movies. In fetish movies you need to come clean with exactly what happens not a review that sounds like you're trying to protect a SPOILER. Case in point: "Dance for Me". On your site the review ends with "... but will it be enough to save her life?" Will it? Will it? Don't care, not buying a mystery - if he clubs her in the head I'm out $15. When it made it's way to NicheClips It read: "The killer decides to kill her anyway and opens fire, nailing her in the navel, then in each breast. When she's down, he fires two more slugs into her belly, before finishing her with a bullet dead center. " Ahhhh- NOW I'm interested and I did end up buying it.
Hi Templar,

Sounds like you're reading the summaries from my store site. In order to keep my ebiller from realizing the true nature of my videos, I tone down the summary as well as only posting a tame video sleeve. If you want the details, they are all posted at http://www.silkvideos.com. The Nicheclip summaries are taken from there :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Templar

Post by Templar »

[quote=Bluestone]In order to keep my ebiller from realizing the true nature of my videos, I tone down the summary as well as only posting a tame video sleeve.[/quote]

Fair enough.

Max5s: Nice to see you. I'd love to see some more plots from you as I drew an entire comic based on one of them.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Templar wrote:
Max5s: Nice to see you. I'd love to see some more plots from you as I drew an entire comic based on one of them.
How did I miss that? Which comic was that?

And it's good to see you are still at it as well. It's been a while since we last chatted.

Max
Templar

Post by Templar »

We had an MIRC conversation and I used the idea of a girl who had actually received a trophy for her navel alone for part of "Sorority Slaughterhouse". This is Giselle...

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Aha!!! Very cool. :clap:
JamesS

Post by JamesS »

I think they should try to be as specific as possible. Unfortunately, some fetishes are very specific--some like "naked" others like "clothed" some love this others that. It is hard to please everyone, but if enough details are given, then viewers know what they are getting.