"The Snitch" Project Horror

A place for board members to review videos and video producers as well as mainstream movies! Feel free to contribute!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

"The Snitch" Project Horror

Post by G-Man »

"The Snitch” :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

Project Horror's newest femme fatal sensation...

Katie is just stunning in their latest video "The Snitch"

Synopsis
The story is about a low level drug dealer named Kat (Katie) that gets busted by the police.
While in custody and to help herself avoid jail... she rats out on her crime boss family.
Now with no time to spare... she races to get her stash and boyfriend out of town before
the crime boss can catch up with them.

G-Man's Review
Since last April I always kept an eye out for the latest Project Horror teasers of new videos they will be
soon releasing. So when they released the teaser for
"The Snitch" I said Woo-Ah! I got-a get this one!!!
I was not disappointed... "The Snitch" is one of the best shoot and stagger slow death scene's ever!!!
PH (Project Horror) does a really great job putting all the right elements together (Acting, Direction and Visuals) into making this very gritty grindhouse crime drama.
First... they have one especially talented and attractive new actress... Katie who really sells her role as the doomed drug dealer. Dressed in a double-nit body cling top, panty-hose, leather skirt and boots that visually adds to her stunning death scene performance. With PH's fine direction and excellent FX/CGI work... Katie death scene delivers right from the start!!!
Providing us with awesome bullet hits and body/facial reactions through-out her protracted death scene that starts with her first gunfight taking her fist hit below her left breast. Then after she recovers and staggers out of her room... she gets into second gunfight killing the gunman but takes a second hit to her right breast.
Now seriously wounded she staggers to a elevator hoping to escape.
But its not to be... when the door opens she's meet by a third gunman who pumps four more slugs into the blond bombshell's body, hitting her breasts and torso.
Being mortality wounded... Kat drops to her knees with a dying death stare looking straight ahead when the killer puts no less then 9 more slugs into Kat's curvaceous body.
Now collapsed on the floor face up... Kat spits up blood and takes some final deep breath before lying dead still.

Summery
Katie is just plain “STUNNING(!!!)” a great find by PH!!!
She's got the whole package… beautiful face, brick-house body and can really act!!!
Katie seems to do all the right reaction moves and facial expressions with each bullet hit.
PH gives us some very fine directing, CGI work, lighting and editing!!!
Most of all… its KILL-HER PRICED!!! video... at $10.00!!! (Gore Hound Monthly Subscription)
Truly this one gives you bang for your buck!!!
A must see for any shooting fan!!!
G-Man rates
"The Snitch" as a “MUST HAVE”!!! .. :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: (5 out of 5)

Here are links to Project Horror
Project Horror
More PH Info
PH Looking Ahead
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Re: "The Snitch" Project Horror

Post by JIMBO »

Thanks for the review, G-Man. :approve:

I saw the trailer on YouTube. You captured much of the action in your vid caps.

It's great to see a full-bodied young woman instead of the usual anorexic actresses these productions are known for. She does a great job of being a target! :clap:

Jimbo
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Re: "The Snitch" Project Horror

Post by redking »

Wow !!... :eek:

Indeed G-Man, Katie is absolutely perfect for this kind of video, :love: :love: :love: and I am shocked in a good way watching the trailer, and i'm very intersting by this video !... :pc: :clap:
she interests me a lot and also perfectly reflects the type of women I draw in my fetish, she would be perfect in a sequence of multi shots and finish it with cold steel, dagger or hunting knife as I like ( my favorite weapons )... :cool: :mrgreen:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen: