Algenon5 reviews "THE GREAT NECK SQUEEZE" - Gallop Video

A place for board members to review videos and video producers as well as mainstream movies! Feel free to contribute!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Algenon5 reviews "THE GREAT NECK SQUEEZE" - Gallop Video

Post by Algenon5 »

FULL TITLE: "The Great Neck Squeeze - Strangulation Hanging Fetish Video 3"
GENRE: Strangle & Release (Manual and Ligature, plus Hanging)
PRODUCER: Gallop Video Productions Japan
STAR: Kimishima Moe
RUNTIME: 83 minutes
VIDEO: 600x400 avi, 4:3 aspect ratio (standard TV)
AUDIO: MPEG3, two-channel stereo
DOWNLOAD SOURCE: 2kill4.net 860MB (membership required)
DVD SOURCE: Unknown
RATING: 9.5 out of 10

To begin with, regardless of its title, this isn't a video clip or series of clips. It is a feature-length movie shot on digital video. However the simple plot isn't cluttered up with feature film story elements. After a setup that only takes a minute and a half, the action becomes intense and nonstop. Two men abduct an innocent young girl, and take her to a large abandoned warehouse, where they spend the next hour and twenty-two minutes taking turns at strangling her, apparently just for the pure pleasure of it. This is an un-dubbed Japanese language film. There are no subtitles. Believe me, they aren't needed! You should also know there isn't any nudity. This one is strictly for us hardcore asphyxiation fans.

The girl is cute and an accomplished actress. The accompanying 36 screen caps don't do her full justice. Her desperate gasps for breath each time she is released and her mounting terror as the strangulations become progressively longer and more brutal, are all utterly believable. Her two tormentors are coolly sardonic as they go about their cruel work, relentless in the merciless pursuit of their twisted desires.

I meant it when I said the action is nonstop. Here is what the poor girl is put through for almost an hour and a half: She is manually strangled many times and sleeper-hold choked often. For variety she is ligature strangled, strangled with her own hair and a wire coat hanger. She is hand-smothered three times. (There is no bagging) Finally, she is hanged to death. Throughout all this torment the girl's reactions are right on the mark, and place her in the very top rank of asphyxiation actresses. Japanese or otherwise, I've never seen better.

Of course this is a low budget film, yet the production values are above average for its genre. Although "The Great Neck Squeeze" is a strangulation fantasy, it is presented with a high degree of realism with a sinister atmosphere created by its deserted warehouse setting. This and a few unusual camera positions emphasize the girl's vulnerability and hopeless situation, especially during her two futile escape attempts. The effect is cinematic without ever becoming "arty." These elements combined with excellent performances develop the believability and impact missing in most underground exploitation videos.

The editing is tight and the continuity close to seamless. Professional camerawork remains steadily focused on the heart of the action, but a minor issue is a few times when the exposure control briefly goes out of whack. (see screen caps) In the second half of the film the camera moves in for more ultra close-ups than I prefer. However this should be a treat for neck fetish fans. The audio quality is good. Thankfully a musical background score isn't included, except during the movie's closing moments.

In spite of all these positives, I cannot say this is a perfect strangulation film. The hanging scene is videoed in very poor light, and it's disappointingly brief. Oh well.

In the past, some of you may have been disappointed by Asian asphyxiation videos. If so you are not alone. Regardless of my reservations over the hanging scene, this one is the real deal, and the finest strangle and release film I have seen - a true asphyxiation epic that should meet almost every fan expectation.

24 additional screen caps are in the following two posts.
Attachments
tgns_01.jpg
tgns_01.jpg (104.83 KiB) Viewed 43456 times
tgns_02.jpg
tgns_02.jpg (111.08 KiB) Viewed 43349 times
tgns_03.jpg
tgns_03.jpg (117.05 KiB) Viewed 43333 times
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
Algenon5

Re: Algenon5 reviews "THE GREAT NECK SQUEEZE"

Post by Algenon5 »

Additional screen caps
Attachments
tgns_04.jpg
tgns_04.jpg (98.55 KiB) Viewed 43356 times
tgns_05.jpg
tgns_05.jpg (117.31 KiB) Viewed 43328 times
tgns_06.jpg
tgns_06.jpg (115.87 KiB) Viewed 43302 times
Algenon5

Re: Algenon5 reviews "THE GREAT NECK SQUEEZE"

Post by Algenon5 »

Additional screen caps
Attachments
tgns_07.jpg
tgns_07.jpg (123 KiB) Viewed 43300 times
tgns_08.jpg
tgns_08.jpg (101.25 KiB) Viewed 43333 times
tgns_09.jpg
tgns_09.jpg (104.34 KiB) Viewed 43250 times
Algenon5

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Algenon5 »

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

This video will soon be available as a download direct from the producer, along with one-thousand-plus additional feature-length fetish videos. Gallop/Zeus has long been known for producing the most graphically violent death fetish content in many genres including vor. Unfortunately, with the exception of a few videos which are leased to secondary outlets like 2kill4.net, Gallop/Zeus videos have never been available outside of Japan. This will change sometime later this year, or early next. USD Visa and MasterCard payments will be accepted, and access to the downloads will be immediate. I'll post more detailed info on Gallop/Zeus soon as the availability date in announced.

In the meantime, if you want to check out what will be available including free video and photo samples, here is the main site link plus direct links to a few catalog pages. Click the gray bar underneath DVD box photo to view the video sample.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Cookies must be activated to open this site. The video samples can only be viewed with Windows Media Player 11 or 12.

http://www.zeus-web.net/

http://www.zeus-web.net/product/?product_id=3384&menu=1

http://www.zeus-web.net/product/?product_id=2804&menu=1

http://www.zeus-web.net/product/?product_id=1582&menu=1

http://www.zeus-web.net/product/?product_id=477&menu=1

http://www.zeus-web.net/product/?product_id=3410&menu=1

Al
Algenon5

Re: Algenon5 reviews "THE GREAT NECK SQUEEZE" - Gallop Video

Post by Algenon5 »

The Gallop/Zeus English-language site is up and open for
international business. Some details on some catalog pages
are still in the process of being filled in, and the streaming
membership option isn't available yet. I've been told this
could take some time. However all downloads are available
for immediate sale.

Here is the English-language site URL, for which cookie
activation is required:

http://world.zeus-web.net/

(Video samples can only be viewed with Windows Media player 11 or 12.)

Al
Algenon5

Post by Algenon5 »

NOTE: The Gallop/Zeus site's name and product number for this
video are "Choking 03" PMID-036
smudger

Post by smudger »

There doesn't seem to be anything there for us shooting fans, Al? A fair bit of scat by the look of it, don't know if anyone here is interested in that, I certainly am not!
Algenon5

Post by Algenon5 »

You're right, Smudger. There is plenty of stabbing, strangling and electrocution, etcetera,
in the Hard Heroine Suppression, Skewer and similar series - but no shooting. I assume it
has something to do with the strong Japanese cultural prohibition against gun violence.

Sorry, friend.

Al

P.S. There is a lot of scat, which makes even less sense to me than crush.