VACANCY-HOT

These are reviews of mainstream movies, as opposed to death fetish videos by producers in our community.

Moderator: Admin

mrearl
What is your main fetish?: I have lots of fetishes but I like breath control asphyxia the most fatal fems and such. I like role playing you know outside the box...
Why do you want to join this forum?: to be around others who share my tastes and understand my likes and feelings and appreciate this little world of ours..
Referral: Im an old WAVE fan and was around when Necrobabes was first a bbs :-)

VACANCY-HOT

Post by mrearl »

If your like me and you love movies looking for snuff content and are tired of the
old hollywood 2 second stab and strangle stuff but want all the "good thrill kill"
elements I HIGHLY RECOMEND the movie "VACANCY" it stars luke wilson and a hot
young lady named kate bakinsale. The movie is about a small motel in "anytown usa"
with a psycho theme look, which is run by a 3 guy mob of killers in the "snuff film" making
business, (if there is such a thing), hollywood seems to think there is, it is very well done
and has all the elements we love, stabbing, strangeling and more, a plot, great acting,great lighting,music, and is totally psycotic all the way through, an absolute "thrill ride" for "our crowd". The end credits even list actors as "snuff victims" it is difenitly fun stuff for us, as we
get so few 90 min full length featurs dedicated to our so misunderstood genre.... give it a watch you will not be disapointed.... your friend Mr.Earl... :twisted:
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Re: VACANCY-HOT

Post by Nyghtfall »

For anyone interested, I posted the strangling scene from this movie on my clip site shortly after it was released on video three years ago.

http://www.cinemasphyxia.com
TommyBailey
What is your main fetish?: Dead chicks. Hunting, stabbing, shooting, drowning, hanging, stangulation, a variety of ways to get her there.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy reading and writing erotic necro fantasy stories. I also enjoy looking at the pictures, screen captures, and meeting like minded friends.
Referral: Google search for "female death fantasy board".

Post by TommyBailey »

Great review and right on the money. Good movie, was much more over the top than the typical Hollywood stuff.
"Yes Tommy, a lot of doctors screw their patients. But you're the medical examiner!"
mrearl
What is your main fetish?: I have lots of fetishes but I like breath control asphyxia the most fatal fems and such. I like role playing you know outside the box...
Why do you want to join this forum?: to be around others who share my tastes and understand my likes and feelings and appreciate this little world of ours..

Post by mrearl »

well that just goes to show how late I can be, but I guess good is good, I liked the little things in the movie like the killers "playing with victims" and the subplot like the releationship with the main characters luke and kate. And if the writer wanted to do a
sequel, remember there was a "trucker" who bought some "snuff" films who lived, that got
away. We can only hope the writer got enough money and liked the reviews enough to make another film about hopefully the same motel that starts up again... ahh hollywood.. unplesant dreams Mr.Earl.... :twisted:
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

He did write a sequel. Vacancy 2: The First Cut. It went straight to video two years ago.
mrearl

Post by mrearl »

Man Im going to have to look for that Im absoultly salavating at the possibilities, even though
I have little faith in sequels "one never knows" like in the case of "The house of Wax" I really
liked the Newer version because of the special effects, the isolated town, even the Paris Hilton stuff wasnt bad, and there was a lot of "Thrill Kill fun" in it for a guy like me,, Im going to have to log back into Cinemasphyxia, I have been away from that site for too long, it is well run. Even if I have to re-register it is well worth it.. Mr.Earl :twisted:
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

mrearl wrote:Man Im going to have to look for that Im absoultly salavating at the possibilities...
I caught it on cable the other night, at the tail end of a fatal stabbing that happens during the first 10 minutes. Unfortunately, the victim was face down on a bed during the attack, and the only angle we got was a top-down shot. I watched the rest of the movie out of boredom, but it didn't contain anything else of interest.
mrearl

Post by mrearl »

I know what you mean, I read the synopsis on Amazon for Vacancy2 and wasnt that impressed, they dug up the old 200 videos from the original movie and threw in a bunch
of "newbies" to kill. I like it better when they take a character we know like the "truck driver"
who lived, and bought the "snuff films" from the original movie. Then spin from there. It gives it a more "family feeling" if you will.... But I guess that what makes a great movie "great", so keep your eyes opened for a good one and let me know... Your Fiend Mr.Earl :twisted: :twisted: