AstroKill reviews 'Chloroform Killer' by Brutal Tales

We have moved reviews of defunct producers such as KHP to this subforum in order to maintain them as historical documents.

Moderator: Admin

astrokill

AstroKill reviews 'Chloroform Killer' by Brutal Tales

Post by astrokill »

There was a new store named Brutal Tales, I forgot when it first appeared, maybe it was a couple of years ago, and one of their first entries was this film. It had a great looking girl, a menacing attacker, and the preview pictures showed what looked like a great strangle and quality lighting and camera work.

Instead what I got was a great looking girl, a menacing attacker, a great strangle, added with rape, convulsions, drool, jiggling, and posing. Basically, the video has something that everyone wants. When I got this video, I was not into rape, convulsions, drool, jiggling, and posing.

The actress is now called Noname Jane, but in one of her first appearances in the film, she acted well. In some scenes, she exaggerates being strangled, convulsing while still staying up, however, she does it in way that is not too cartoonish, but rather strangely erotic. When portrays the fear of the victim accurately, you feel almost sorry for her. When she is dead, her death stare is great to see.

The actor acted menacingly, and looked great in the costume, however, when it came time for him to strangle and rape, he does it mechanically, which kind of brings down the points. I wish that he would have taken the costume and mask off, so he can move around more.

But Noname Jane makes up for this with noticeable effort. She is believably being strangled in the final scenes before she dies. And when she dies, she goes into a jiggle fit, using every asset of her to make herself looking good, and she does that well. Her death stare was erotic, bringing the points back up. She is then posed creatively, not spread out, but in a half crawling position where her butt is pointing upwards, with her legs still propped up. We then see explicit views of her body and we see some jizz on her.

I felt the film's lighting was great, and the video quality seems almost documentary-like in nature (the film has a pastel, surreal quality to it, it's not too clear, but not too fuzzy). This film captured a lot of what I thought I didn't like into something I liked. The film made necro-rape, jiggling, drool, creative body posing and jizz leftovers into something I want to see more of. Not bad for a new producer at that time. It totally turned me around on what I thought was taboo subject matter.

AstroKill's Rating: 8.5 out of 10