AstroKill reviews 'Leasing Agent Raped...' by Horrorgasm

We have moved reviews of defunct producers such as KHP to this subforum in order to maintain them as historical documents.

Moderator: Admin

astrokill

AstroKill reviews 'Leasing Agent Raped...' by Horrorgasm

Post by astrokill »

The film's full title is "Leasing Agent Raped and Garroted". This film is made by Horrorgasm and is acted by Ramses Hardmen and Aspen Atwood. The story is about a leasing agent showing a house to a potential client. However, she notices that the client acts somewhat creepy and brushes him off as eccentric. As she turns around, the client knocks her over the head, and proceeds to fondle, tie her up and rape her. After he is done with her, he kills her.

The killer acts creepy and that actor plays to his strengths. Though at times the creeoy acting is exaggerated, especially when he rapes her, he looks like he's nuts, it does not affect the overall quality of the film. The victim also acts well, Aspen's strangle was good, however, it is only during the one scene when the killer open her eyes, her eyes twitches, which is kind of distracting. Overall, they acted well, especially when Aspen starts noticing that her client is not all right in the head before she gets knocked down.

My main compliant with the video is just the pacing of the film. During the setup scenes when the actor acts creepy, there is basically several slow scenes where he acts creepy, as if the viewer has to clearly know he is creepy several times. This part seemed drawn out, and you have the time to wonder why the leasing agent doesn't get out when she can. It addition, the rape scene has two short scenes where the killer's private parts are bouncing up and down, this is somewhat distracting, I wish the killer would have the victim by lifting up her legs and and then raping her here, thrusting Aspen's body left and right, without showing the killer's private parts. However, this is just my opinion.

The film is good, and rewatchable, you can see the potential for Horrorgasm to utilize quick strangles, if the pacing for this video was shorter, you bet it can be up there with the top producers.

AstroKill's Rating: 7.5 out of 10 stars