AstroKill reviews 'Clone Commandos' by Pure Terror

We have moved reviews of defunct producers such as KHP to this subforum in order to maintain them as historical documents.

Moderator: Admin

astrokill

AstroKill reviews 'Clone Commandos' by Pure Terror

Post by astrokill »

The video 'Clone Commandos' is an entry into the toy gun fetish. This video stars Jasmine Alvarez and Lee Chris, and features four toy gun deaths by Jasmine. The plot is about a bad guy, played by Lee Chris, whose clone commandos have broken free of his grip. The clones are armed to kill Lee, but Lee gets the upper hand on each of them and blasts them all to death.

For this video, I felt the actor was menacing enough to portray a bad guy, and ruthless enough to eliminate any opposition. He looks more like a tough hitman than a mastermind, and plays a hitman more convincingly than a bad guy who creates clones. For the actress, Jasmine portrays her victims helplessly, but she is never threatening enough to be seen as much of a threat to us. The bad guy looks like as if he can just easily subdue her, instead of killing her.

For the toy gun killings, what was good about it is that location and the sequences where Jasmine portrays each subsequent victim as losing a piece of clothing was smart, but not entirely unexpected. Each victim is a great striptease of Jasmine, and I thought this was very seductive and an impetus to see more of the clip. When the toy gun's "bullets" rip through Jasmine, I saw the horror in her eyes as she gets the first shot, which brings the realism of the terror, and once she gets shot she jiggles and twitches admirably. When she gets shot on the floor, she does her best to jiggle. However, because each victim gets shot on the floor, over and over, it can feel a little tiring at times.

The technical aspects of the film was all around decent. The lighting was very bright in some areas but overall does not distract from the film and the scenery. The location of the film was a great setting, I thought the soft colors of the grass and the house went well with the soft body of Jasmine.

The film is ok at best, not great, but not bad at all. I see the potential in the actor and actress, but I wish they were little more creative in the poses when each of the victims die, instead of all of them dying on the floor.

AstroKill's Rating: 7 out of 10 stars.