Skeebo reviews Killville - The Necktie

We have moved reviews of defunct producers such as KHP to this subforum in order to maintain them as historical documents.

Moderator: Admin

Skeebo

Skeebo reviews Killville - The Necktie

Post by Skeebo »

I bought this video from Cyber-Sinema many years ago, when I believe it was called “Tight Tie.” The version from Strangler’s Lounge at Nicheclips is called “The Necktie” and is listed as several seconds shorter. I assume they either cut out the actress title card in the beginning or the fade-to-black at the end.

Overview: Shots alternate between the killer creeping into the house and Brooke Holiday stripping down to thong underwear in the bathroom. As she exits into the hallway, the killer garrotes her with a tie at 1:22. They struggle until 2:38, when she dies. The killer fondles her a bit until 3:00, when he walks away and the camera pans over Brooke’s body. At 3:10 he drags her a short distance into the next room by her arms, sits her up, and ties the tie around her neck. At 3:45 he lays her back down, grabs her breast, and then walks away. The camera lingers on the body until the camera fades to complete black at 4:50.

Strangulation: The strangulation in the video is short by most modern standards, but surprisingly violent. Brooke really gets knocked around the narrow hallway and manhandled. Brooke’s big, natural rack bounces like crazy throughout the strangling, which is very sexy. However, her moans and gasps are too loud and don’t sound very realistic for someone being strangled. Eventually the killer shoves Brooke underneath him and finishes her off. Brooke dies very quickly and not very convincingly. She rolls her eyes back as she starts to slow down, then after a few seconds she stops moving, then closes her eyes. While the initial struggling is very good, the scene is pretty sabotaged by these unrealistic elements by the end.

Fondling: The killer grabs handfuls of Brooke’s breasts a few times after her death, which is actually more than average for Killville. He handles her a little bit to tie the tie around her neck, and nudges her with his foot a few times, but that’s about it.

Other: The production quality is pretty low. The image is grainy and so desaturated that it’s almost black and white. The camera is pretty shaky at times, but does a good job of keeping the important stuff in frame. The continuity of Brooke’s death stare changes between shots. Sometimes her tongue is in, sometimes it’s out. Sometimes her eyes are shut, sometimes half shut, sometimes wide open. She also rather visibly blinks during one shot of the body. There is some noticeable white noise in a few of the shots, and some edits cause a rise or decrease in the level.

Summary: This was one of the first four videos in this fetish I ever bought, so it’s interesting to compare it to the modern videos. The appeal here is the violence of the struggle combined with Brooke’s excellent rack. However, the film is not without its numerous faults. At $6 it’s about as cheap as videos get, which is basically the only reason you might want to give it a try. Honestly, the money is probably better spent going towards a better video. I’d give this one a 3.