felber reviews Bella Morte's "Ice and Dorn"

We have moved reviews of defunct producers such as KHP to this subforum in order to maintain them as historical documents.

Moderator: Admin

graphon2009

felber reviews Bella Morte's "Ice and Dorn"

Post by graphon2009 »

This is my first time writing a review but enoyed this video so much I felt obligated to write. Leia does fantastic in her first necro video. She seems a natural, of course I have a soft spot for blondes with big ta tas. In this video she play Ice, a cold hearted spy that get caught by what turns out to be her ex partner Dorn. Lord Marcus does his usual impecable job as playing the dry, non emotional, bad guy. Dorn is out to "melt" Ices's cold interior and attempts this thru a combination of some interesting bondage, his oral skills and finally a pretty rough sex/rape scene. Nothing seems to break thru to Ice until he pulls out the big gun, a fucksaw. Leia is great at this point and her panic looks genuine as "Dorn" uses the facksaw on her until she is screaming.

Now that she is broken, Dorn seems to lose interest in her and decides to kill her. Again, for a first time Leia chokes really well. Her eye bugging, mouth open and tongue portruding are all wonderful. The strangulation scene is of decent length and the body pans are pretty good.

The lighting was really good in giving off a dark, cell/warehouse type of feel and the soundtrack added that extra little something to the story to make definately worth buying. All in all I give it 4 out of 5 stras. :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:
Death Is Not The End!
kevin67

Re: felber reviews Bella Morte's "Ice and Dorn"

Post by kevin67 »

I'm glad you decided to write this review, and we look forward to more of the same. The more reviews we get, the easier it is to judge the content of the videos we put out.