Contacting moderator

Here is where you will find plain-language instructions for how to use all of Femme Fatalities' features. Plus it is a place to post any tech questions you need answered. Computer-savvy members, please visit this forum regularly to see if there are any fellow members who need help.

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

iltpb2005
What is your main fetish?: I love women who are tough and beautiful but vulnerable at the same time. I also have a belly fetish, so love to see Beautiful and tough women testing their limits and suffering with stomach pain/injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat with similar minded individuals and share video reviews of videos I have watched.
Referral: Olaf Winter - Proprietor of Amazon Warriors

Contacting moderator

Post by iltpb2005 »

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how long posts should take to be approved in the video review section. I can't PM yet so can't find a way to contact a moderator to ask???

Thanks
Iltpb2005
smudger

Re: Contacting moderator

Post by smudger »

Hi there Iltpb2005, there isn't any fixed time, it depends when the post appears and which moderator sees it first. Obviously if you are in a different time zone it may cause delays but nearly all get noticed within 24 hours- usually, as here, much less.

I cannot see any post by you in the Video Review section but if you make it the first of the management team to see it will deal with it.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi,

In addition, only your first few posts have to be approved. After that, you will be able to post instantly as a regular member and will have access to the p.m. system too.

Bluestone
for FF Admin
iltpb2005
What is your main fetish?: I love women who are tough and beautiful but vulnerable at the same time. I also have a belly fetish, so love to see Beautiful and tough women testing their limits and suffering with stomach pain/injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat with similar minded individuals and share video reviews of videos I have watched.
Referral: Olaf Winter - Proprietor of Amazon Warriors

Post by iltpb2005 »

Thanks both, but this post was approved ahead of the earlier review post, so I am worries my review has gone astray. Can anybody help with this please?

Thanks,
Iltpb2005
smudger

Post by smudger »

Sorry but there isn't any trace of it. For some reason it has indeed gone astray. Can you put it up again?