HOW TO EDIT OR DELETE A POST

Here is where you will find plain-language instructions for how to use all of Femme Fatalities' features. Plus it is a place to post any tech questions you need answered. Computer-savvy members, please visit this forum regularly to see if there are any fellow members who need help.

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Posts can be edited or deleted for up to three hours after posting. Once the three-hour deadline has passed, you must ask the board administrator for permission to edit or delete a post. This can be done by sending a private message (PM) to Bluestone.

How To Edit A Post:
1. Open the post to be edited
2. Click EDIT, found in the upper right-hand corner
3. In the page that opens, make the desired changes to the message text, subject-line text or attachments
4. Click PREVIEW to check for errors
5. Click SUBMIT

How To Delete A Post:
1. Open the post to be deleted
2. Click X, found in the lower right-hand corner
3. In the next page that opens, click YES

Prepared by Algenon5 for FF Administration
indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Re: HOW TO EDIT OR DELETE A POST

Post by indiefilmfan »

Wow, let me resurrect this ten year old post by asking if the "3 hour rule" can be done away with. I'm not sure why it was implemented those many years ago, but perhaps things have changed since then. I went to fix a posting I made the other day after I noticed an extra image somehow got thrown in that didn't belong, and it wouldn't let me. As someone who plans to do regular reviews and sometimes add images, make spelling corrections, or just general fixes to those reviews often, it'd sure be nice to just be able to do them and not need to bombard you with requests all the time, Blue. Because I can assure you it would be often.
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

indiefilmfan wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:42 pm Wow, let me resurrect this ten year old post by asking if the "3 hour rule" can be done away with. I'm not sure why it was implemented those many years ago, but perhaps things have changed since then. I went to fix a posting I made the other day after I noticed an extra image somehow got thrown in that didn't belong, and it wouldn't let me. As someone who plans to do regular reviews and sometimes add images, make spelling corrections, or just general fixes to those reviews often, it'd sure be nice to just be able to do them and not need to bombard you with requests all the time, Blue. Because I can assure you it would be often.
This limit was required during the old board wars, because some posters were making inflammatory posts and then changing them and denying their previous existence. Things have cooled down a LOT since those troll-filled days. Therefore, I have extended the edit time for posts to 48 hours. As long as it is not abused, there is no need to shorten it again.

Blue for Admin
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Post by indiefilmfan »

Thanks, Blue. Board wars, LOL? Sounds like I missed all the excitement...
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

indiefilmfan wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:54 pm Sounds like I missed all the excitement...
And a primo opportunity to invest in Orville Redenbacher. ;)
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

:pc: :lol:
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com