Forgive a newbie but ....

Here is where you will find plain-language instructions for how to use all of Femme Fatalities' features. Plus it is a place to post any tech questions you need answered. Computer-savvy members, please visit this forum regularly to see if there are any fellow members who need help.

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

KateM
What is your main fetish?: Me, a self confidant woman, being over confidant and as a result, losing my life in some manner. The method of death is not as important as the emotions it causes in me and the reaction of my body.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Cos I never knew there was anything like this and want to find out exactly what my fantasies are about.
Referral: Friend

Forgive a newbie but ....

Post by KateM »

I have tried to load an avatar, using a pic with extension .jpg. It tells me it cannot be displayed as "the extension is not allowed". Is this true? What extension should I be using? Or is it just that I cannot load an avatar?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Forgive a newbie but ....

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Kate,

You should definitely be able to upload avatars with a 'jpg' extension. Sometimes, size is the problem. You can email the avatar image to me, and I'll upload it for you. In the process, I'll determine what the problem was when you were trying to upload the image. Okay?

Bluestone
FF Owner

P.S. just use the email address in my signature line below.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Forgive a newbie but ....

Post by Bluestone »

There you go, Kate!

You just had to browse for the avatar on your computer, and upload it. Works like a charm.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com