AstroKill reviews 'Gun Fun--Lexxi' by PKF Studios

Reviews for JohnM's production company, Peachy Keen Films, as well as related video projects, should be posted to this forum!

Moderator: Admin

astrokill

AstroKill reviews 'Gun Fun--Lexxi' by PKF Studios

Post by astrokill »

First off, I have to admit, I'm not a toy gun fan. To me, my initial reaction is that it is a cop out where a producer can't put in bullet wounds or shooting sfx either because they cannot afford it, or they just explain away the shooting for purposes of time. Well, I was glad that this initial kneejerk reaction is wrong. My theory, and I may be incorrect, is that the attraction of the toy gun fetish is due two things: the jiggle factor and a beautiful woman that has the right bust proportions to jiggle.

When I first purchased toy gun videos, none particularly held an attraction to me after viewing, save only one of them (Pure Terror's "Runaway Clones"). So I held off in buying toy gun videos. When I heard PKF Studios was doing it, I didn't really want to buy it, however, because this is the first time PKF Studios is doing it (I may be wrong), I decided to give the "Gun Fun" video a try.

And wow, was I pleased. The 41 deaths are depicted in quick sucession for the time allotted, each death is performed by the wonderful Lexxi. Lexxi jiggles appropriately, however, unlike the other toy gun videos, Lexxi dies near a couch. Lexxi and the director, I believe they smartly used the couch as a way to jiggle, and as a prop for a "big bounce" jiggle. In addition, they use the couch for some very unusual bodily poses. Now this is, I feel, a creative way to make the toy gun video good. These body poses range from seeing Lexxi all spread out on the carpet, to one where is dies on the couch, doing a doggy-style sitting pose.

Another treat was that Lexxi's fun shows out in the video. How so? She does so many deaths, all with jiggling fury, creating scenes that are not simply, "die, spread on the floor". She rather "dies on the couch, poses in the couch, slides down the couch, falls down the floor, poses dead on the floor".

The only thing that makes this a complete ten is one brief scene showing Lexi blinking.

The video sets a new standard for which other toy gun videos are measured, probably even against themselves. I look forward for more PKF Studios toy gun clips. As I said, I'm not a toy gun fan, but PKF Studios surely made me stand up and take notice with their creative usage of "the couch" as a prop. Who knows, we may see guest stars "the table" and "the bed" soon. This video is money well spent.

AstroKill's Rating: 9.5 out of 10
Bigsquirts
What is your main fetish?: snuff roleplay, naked women vs naked men in combat
Why do you want to join this forum?: To read about fems meeting their demise
Referral: Heard about forum on Deadskirts

Re: AstroKill reviews 'Gun Fun--Lexxi' by PKF Studios

Post by Bigsquirts »

I too enjoyed 'Gun Fun--Lexi'. The multiple (41) shoot scenes, with Lexi in various forms of dress/undress, were great. Her acting overall was very good, especially the movements along the couch. No, or very little blood fx also appealed to me. Very nice work by all concerned, at a VERY GOOD price. The Bonus footage was much appreciated. :clap: