Guido reviews 'Gun Fun Brandy' by PKF Studios

Reviews for JohnM's production company, Peachy Keen Films, as well as related video projects, should be posted to this forum!

Moderator: Admin

circum95

Guido reviews 'Gun Fun Brandy' by PKF Studios

Post by circum95 »

This movie is an absolute must for every shooting fan. It boils the genre down to its essence.

a) Genre: Shootings
Within 24 minutes, Brandy is shot, machinegunned and executed 120+ times in various outfits and in the nude. The set is the same for all killings, basically a living room with a large brown sofa.
b) I loved he multitude of variations of Brandy's reaction to being hit, falls, gyrations and dead stares and twisted dead poses. I absolutely adored the way she shows off her perfect butt over and over again.
c) Rating: 9.99999999999+ out of 10. And I wouldn't be able to tell you what can be improved upon until PKF issue their next Gun Fun production. (I thought Lexxi's gun fun was a 10/10, but Brandy is even better). So lets wait for the continuation of the series.

I have been waiting at least 15 years for that movie.

Well done, PKF and please: Don't stop!
Mkkb

Re: Guido reviews 'Gun Fun Brandy' by PKF Studios

Post by Mkkb »

Personally I have to disagree a bit. I am a big PKF fan and I love Johns work, but I really didn't like this one as much as I thought I would. I did purchase Gun fun with Lexi and I did think it was good. With the Latest one with Brandy I, personally, feel that more isn't necessarily better. It isn't a question of the models or PKF abilities. The model Brandy is a babe and a real great actress. If you have seen her in other works, I am sure you would agree. I think the rush for quantity takes a great deal away from her performance. Of course, this is just a "fun" video and I wasn't expecting too much from it. I do like the variety of the deaths, from clothes to nude, and from machine gunning's to single shot executions. (Single shot clothed are my favs :lol: ) Still, for me, after a while it kinda blurred together.
I think the first gun fun video hard a unique kinda charm about it. It was something very different from the works you would expect to find from PKF. For me, the second one lost a little of that charm. Of course there will be an audience for this and perhaps it is an overdue product for fans of this sort of material. For me, not so much. If you are a gun fan with fast pace deaths, this film is absolutely for you.
I will offer a 7 out of 10.