Skeebo reviews PKF - LGP, Keeley and Roxxy

Reviews for JohnM's production company, Peachy Keen Films, as well as related video projects, should be posted to this forum!

Moderator: Admin

Skeebo

Skeebo reviews PKF - LGP, Keeley and Roxxy

Post by Skeebo »

MASSACRE AT LOTTA GAMMA PI - KEELEY AND ROXXI UNCUT

Overview: Keeley and Roxxy strip down and take turns pleasuring each other on a bed. Roxxy is naked and Keeley wears only a pair of tan stockings. At 10:15, Roxxy ties Keeley to the headboard and blindfolds her, then leaves her alone in the room. At 13:15, the killer arrives and starts fondling the bound Keeley. He kisses her, then takes off her blindfold and starts hand strangling her at 14:30. At 15:45 he forces her to give him a BJ. At 21:00 he cums and Keeley splutters it over her mouth, and the killer immediately starts strangling her again. Keeley breaks out of her bonds, but the killer throws her back on the bed and hand strangles her. At 28:15 she’s dead. The killer starts screwing her and moves her into a few positions. He finishes up at 31:30 and lays her out for some body pans. At 33:15 Roxxy returns and the killer knocks her out. The killer takes her from behind as she’s slumped over Keeley’s corpse. She wakes up, and at 34:30 he starts garroting her with a stocking. At 37:15 she’s dead, and the killer keeps pounding away for another few seconds before climaxing. The killer spends some time fondling and handling both dead girls on the bed. At 42:00 he eats Roxxy out and then fingers her. At 43:15 he gets necro BJs from both girls. At 44:30, he screws Keeley some more, then Roxxy. At 45:15 he cums on Roxxy’s belly. At 46:00 he splits, leaving the girls where they lie. There are body pans until 48:15.

Stranglings: There are three stranglings in the video. Keeley gets strangled for a bit while she’s still bound, before she’s forced to give the killer a BJ. Afterwards, she breaks free and crawls off the bed and onto the floor to escape, but the killer tossed her onto her back on the bed, and she stays there until she dies. Keeley is a terrific actress and really acts the scenes out well. She thrashes energetically and her voice is perfect for gasping. Her mouth gets covered in cum after the BJ, but during the strangling her face is clean, which I was thankful for. The second strangling is quite a spectacle. Roxxy is simultaneously raped and garroted while slumped over Keeley’s corpse, who jiggles with every thrust of the killer. Roxxy is pretty out of it from the blow to the head, so she hardly puts up a fight. The attraction here is her expressions as her eyes roll back, tongue swells, and head dangles and drops as she fades away. A really fantastic strangling. All told, the stranglings in the video are all top quality.

Sex/Fondling: Jesus, this video is a marathon of sex, and it’s all hardcore. First off, the girls go at with some lesbian love. Keeley’s chirpy moans are a real turn-on, and the consensual stuff overall is pretty hot. Once the killer steps in, he really works these girls over. The sex is by and large shot very well. I like how the killer uses a variety of positions and bounces back and forth between his two prizes. The camerawork really takes advantage of both girls being on the bed at the same time. When one girl is getting screwed, the other girl is often still in frame. I love it when two dead girls are brought together and played with at the same time, so this was a particular treat for me. There is also a lot of fondling in between the sex, which is well done. I like how much emphasis is placed on the girls’ death stares, which are nice and lifeless.

Other: One thing to note is that this is probably a good video for fans of stockings. Keeley wears a pair throughout, and her hands are tied with them. When she breaks away, the stockings are still tied to her wrists through the whole video. The killer uses them like puppet strings occasionally after she’s dead. Keely is drenched in sweat by the time she dies, and her makeup gets smudgy. I’m not a fan of obvious makeup, but it’s understated enough for me. Roxxy stays pretty dry throughout. The camerawork is good, and I didn’t notice any obvious blinks or revealing mistakes.

Overall: In my book, this is pretty much a must-buy. Keeley and Roxxy make a great pair, and the video is stocked to bursting with quality material of just about every variety you could ask for. I give it a 9.75.