Chris's Corner/PKF - Necksnap Necrorape

Reviews for JohnM's production company, Peachy Keen Films, as well as related video projects, should be posted to this forum!

Moderator: Admin

Skeebo

Chris's Corner/PKF - Necksnap Necrorape

Post by Skeebo »

(After writing this review, I discovered that the video had changed hands from Chris's Corner to Peachy Keen and is no longer on Nicheclips, though you can still view the preview here. JohnM will bring videos back to Nicheclips for a short time on request.)

Concept: A young girl gets her neck snapped while sitting on a couch, and her body is screwed for a little bit.

Rundown: At 0:12 we see Keeley sitting on the couch wearing a little black dress, and two seconds later her neck is snapped from behind, killing her instantly. At 0:45, the killer is kneeling between her thighs, caressing her as she sits on the couch. At 1:15, her panties are off, and he’s giving her oral by 1:35. At 1:55 he pauses to pull the top of her dress down to her waist. He resumes eating her out at 2:15, then starts finger-banging her at 2:30. At 3:00 he pauses to put on a condom, and by 3:10 he’s banging her. By 4:00 he’s done. At 4:15 he lays her out on the couch, and there are body pans until 6:39.

Death: The necksnap happens almost instantly, before we even see Keeley’s eyes. A quick zoom-back tries to add a little violence to the snap, but other than the sound effect, which is decent, the death consists entirely of Keeley turning her head. Her body doesn’t move or react, and she makes no sound. This really might as well have been a post-mortem only video. Plus, Keeley’s eyes are closed immediately after the snap, while in the rest of the clip they are open. Neck snaps are generally pretty abrupt and simple, but this one was even more abrupt and simple than normal. I would have liked a grunt or a twitch to at least make it seem more like a death.

Post-Mortem: This is basically the point of the video. As for handling, there isn’t much. Keeley mostly sits back against the couch while the killer fondles and screws her. Briefly the killer pulls her forward to take her dress down, but a cut skips over about half of it. There are some long close-ups of the killer finger-banging her, and he really works her snatch. One shot gets her death stare in the mix as well, which makes everything better for me. The actual sex is about a minute long, and hardcore. I would have liked the sex to be a little faster and vigorous, but Keeley gets bouncing a fair bit.

Production: This video was obviously shot on the same day as Keeley Pedicure Strangle, since Keeley wears the same outfit and is in the same location. It’s also pretty obvious that this was a fast, simple production, with the savings passed to the buyer. The staging is simple, Keeley isn’t moved around much, and there is a large ratio of body pans to total length. The camerawork is decent, but like most CC productions I wish there were fewer close-ups and the camera moved around less. There are a few minor errors in the clip: Keeley’s eyes go from shut right after her death to open for the rest of the video. Keeley has a nice understated death stare, but her eyes are sometimes noticeably wider in a few shots. Also, in one shot while she is getting finger-banged, you can see her breathing. Overall, nothing too glaring for me.

Overall: Minus the body pans and credits, there’s really only about 4 minutes of good content in the video, however at a price of $7, it’s still a good bargain for hardcore sex with a model like Keeley, who looks particularly gorgeous in this clip. On the down side, the short length makes it all a bit of a tease, displaying a mouth-watering banquet and only giving you a few bites. It’s hard for me to rate this video, because I doubt you’ll find a better video for $7, but on the other hand you might be better served putting that money towards something longer and more. With those contrasting criteria, I’ll give it a 7, and you can take that how you will.