"Night Nurse Stabbing" by JohnM of PKF Studios

Reviews for JohnM's production company, Peachy Keen Films, as well as related video projects, should be posted to this forum!

Moderator: Admin

bellystabs

"Night Nurse Stabbing" by JohnM of PKF Studios

Post by bellystabs »

WOW!!!!! Night Nurse Stabbing was abso-fuckin-lutely amazing!!!!!

Samantha Jo is a terrific new talent! Her emotions went from normal girl at work to surprise attack victim who struggles but finally goes unconsciousness in his choke hold. And thanks for the 7 luscious minutes of the attacker slowly stripping her and playing with her delicious limp, naked body. The quiet peaceful music almost made me forget it was an assault.

And that stethoscope fit perfectly over each lovely nipple. And then the stabbing...wow!!! From peaceful voyuerism to vicious attack! Her reaction to the first stab was perfect... shocked and stunned and grabbing his hand as he held the knife in her. And after that I counted about 40 stabs into her lovely, slender belly; and the final, fatal stab into her heart. Damn!!!! That was the most intense 90 seconds in a ppv that I have seen in a very long time! It took the remaining 5 minutes for me to calm down after that. Your close-ups of her beautiful, bloody body and the relaxing, almost sad, music was a fitting ending.

You and Max did such a good job that I could hardly even detect that it was a retractable stage knife. Almost every single movie I have seen with a stage knife seemed lame at some point, but somehow you guys sold me on that one! And all that for only $15 -- it is worth every shekel in my opinion.

It is an amazing deal for all you erotic belly stabbing fans like me! But even if stabbing movies are not your cup of tea, the first two thirds of the movie is erotic in and of itself. I think ragdoll fans and morgue fans would like it. Keep up the great work!

Here are the fetish elements in the movie:

Violence, Nudity, Sexual Content, Choke Hold, Unconscious, Multi-Stabbing, Heavy Blood, Terror/Torment/Screams, Foot Views, Body Views, Uncut Director’s Version.

Here is the link to the preview pics and the movie at the PKF Studios store on Nicheclips:
http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=57

P.S. Let me add this recommendation just like Netflix and Blockbuster movie reviews:

People who liked this movie also liked "Violent Stabbing!"

Here are the fetish elements:

Nudity, Sexual Content, Begging/Fear, Forced Stripping, Multi-Stabbing, Heavy Blood, Body Views.

And once again you can find the preview pics and the movie in the PKF Studios store at Nicheclips:
http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=57
CapgunChuck

Re: "Night Nurse Stabbing" by JohnM of PKF Studios

Post by CapgunChuck »

Nice review, bellystabs. I agree.

I may have missed Night Nurse Stabbing if it had been for your excellent review. I've now seen all three of these stabbing movies (Night Nurse Stabbing, Violent Stabbing 1, and Violent Stabbing 2). They are a little too bloody and a little too realistic for my taste in fantasy (especially Night Nurse), but they are so well done I would highly recommend all three of them to any belly stabbing fan. This is the style of film making I enjoy most; it is certainly the most consistently professional film making I've ever seen in this genre. Everything from camera work to acting to music integration to editing is near perfect if not perfect in every one of them. And the camera always seems to draw out the sexiness of the actresses, making for nice erotic teasing in every movie, thanks to JohnM's masterful directing and actresses who make it seem so natural. After having now seen approximately a dozen of JohnM's PKF features, I'm convinced he is the master film maker in this genre and that this is about as good as it gets.

CC
CC
Chris B

Re: "Night Nurse Stabbing" by JohnM of PKF Studios

Post by Chris B »

This looks so good! Sam Jo is one of my favorites of all time. I wish I had the chance to work with her. John M. does the best production in the business. He knows how to sell it too with his directing. Love it!