CapgunChuck Reviews "Stabbing Leilani" by PKF Studios

Reviews for JohnM's production company, Peachy Keen Films, as well as related video projects, should be posted to this forum!

Moderator: Admin

CapgunChuck

CapgunChuck Reviews "Stabbing Leilani" by PKF Studios

Post by CapgunChuck »

Leilani is a young, gorgeous, Asian beauty, long hair hanging freely, dressed in a tight-fitting white minidress, talking on a cordless phone while finishing up laundry, and preparing for a night on the town.

She hears a noise. Her hair dances sexily as she looks around.

"Hello? Is anyone here?"

She knows someone is there who shouldn't be. She opens a drawer, grabs a chef's knife, and steps into her luxurious bedroom.

"Stay away from me. Stay away! I'll use it," she says, as she raises the big knife.

There's a close-up of an approximately 12 inch blade Epicure Stainless Steel knife aimed at her belly. The high definition quality of this movie becomes readily apparent.

The knife is thrust halfway into her stomach. There is a close-up of her surprised reaction and a sexy moan of helplessness. Then an extreme close-up of the knife being slid further into her belly. There's an amazing scene shot from above as the knife is thrust in again, with the clearly audible sharp sound of knife penetrating deep into flesh. There is a close-up of her face, fear in her eyes, as she moans softly, hair draping over her face as she looks down at where the knife went in. Then there's a close-up of the knife being twisted in her belly; we hear the knife being twisted as she sexily moans. There's an extreme close-up of her face, hair covering one eye as she looks up at her killer in disbelief. Medium shot of the knife in her belly, her hand still gripping the knife as if to attack, the killer's hand having blocked her blade and holding her wrist. Cut-away of her knife tumbling to the floor.

She's been stabbed in the belly a total of three times. As she starts to fall backward, the knife is thrust into her breast and left buried there. She gently falls to the floor. She squirms and moans sexily on the floor, knife protruding from her breast, blood oozing from her belly and breast, as blood trickles from her mouth, her body twitches, and she gasps for air. Her own knife is unexpectedly, and I mean unexpectedly, thrust into her, leaving two knives buried in her body. (I watched this several times and that final knife thrust still catches me by surprise. This is incredibly good editing.) There's a glimpse of the killer at one point, but we never get a good look at him. It's like we're viewing a mystery and aren't meant to know who the killer is. But this movie isn't about him, it's about her.

She dies slowly and sexily. Leilani is absolutely beautiful. She's a natural for this genre.

This less then 7 minute movie has some of the best aftermath pans ever, each scene perfect in duration from a different camera angle, a mirror adding even more angles, with background music so subtle and perfectly integrated one may not even notice it's there.

The sound effects of the knife thrusts are state of the art. The audio throughout is of exceptional quality.

This little movie has just the right amount of blood to be erotic and not gory, the blood contrasting with the white dress and red carpet and the red-and-white bedspread and red comforter, making for a wonderfully colorful painting-like image on the screen. This is true art.

At the end, hauntingly beautiful music sends chills up the spine, appropriately timed to begin as closing credits begin.

Wow. This is a treasure. Leilani's reactions are my favorite style of acting for a stabbing scenario, and she performs them perfectly. This is a masterpiece of film making by a master film maker. I'd be in necrobabe paradise if I owned a collection of short movies of this quality! For now, forget the long movies with lots of dialogue and plot, and enjoy this short one. After seeing many of these videos over the years, I realize I prefer well-made shorts like these more than many of the longer epic productions. It's the quality that matters most, not the length or intricacies of plot.

No stabbing fan should miss this one!

"Stabbing Leilani" is a definite 10.

CC
CC
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Re: CapgunChuck Reviews "Stabbing Leilani" by PKF Studios

Post by Algenon5 »

Another fine review, CC. Glad to see you're back and in excellent form.

Al
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
TommyBailey
What is your main fetish?: Dead chicks. Hunting, stabbing, shooting, drowning, hanging, stangulation, a variety of ways to get her there.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy reading and writing erotic necro fantasy stories. I also enjoy looking at the pictures, screen captures, and meeting like minded friends.
Referral: Google search for "female death fantasy board".

Post by TommyBailey »

Sounds awesome. Adding it to my list of must see's.
"Yes Tommy, a lot of doctors screw their patients. But you're the medical examiner!"
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Nice review CC. I bought the movie as a result. I haven't seen any PKF ads in here for nearly a month. You should negotiate a commission from John. (Just kidding.) ;-)
Annemarina
What is your main fetish?: I want to tell you but do not know why I am hesitant.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Explain my stories why I hate girls.
Referral: Yahoo search.

Post by Annemarina »

Hi,

My first review I read and love the way he wrote the whole tale. I am also looking for the movie but here in Melbourne, I am facing a problem to have it. Anyone from Australia here could help me? I also view some videos on youtube and found that the bedpsread was same like here (link removed by Smudger) Hope to have the original DVD.
smudger

Post by smudger »

I have removed your link as we are a bit sensitive here about links to unrelated commercial sites.

Cannot understand why you would have problem obtaining this movie as you will find it either on PKF Garage (Nicheclips) or John Marshall's site.

Moderator Smudger