CapgunChuck: "Shot in Ass and Pussy" by PFK Studios

Reviews for JohnM's production company, Peachy Keen Films, as well as related video projects, should be posted to this forum!

Moderator: Admin

CapgunChuck

CapgunChuck: "Shot in Ass and Pussy" by PFK Studios

Post by CapgunChuck »

Tessa is beautiful as her legs are spread and the gun carefully aimed between them in this titillating treasure trove of sexy sequences where she gets shot mostly in the cheek buttocks and pussy. There are a few anal and head shots included.

This Gun Fun video reminds me of a night of role-playing with a girlfriend using a cap gun, except the girlfriend wasn't as into it, couldn't react like Tessa, wasn't as beautiful...and no cap gun I've ever used sounded like this one! The pistol pops are perfect. There is no blood, but there are some nice muzzle flashes from the barrel of the shiny silver gun.

Despite a plethora of butt cheek shots and a few head shots, neither of which interest me, I love this unusual video with the usual high quality production values of a PKF Studios production. I can fast forward to the abundant pussy shooting sequences and enjoy them over and over in pussy-shooting paradise. "Shot in the Ass and Pussy" will be an all-time favorite.

Rating: 10.

CC
CC