Kill to join 2 - a belated elated review

Reviews for JohnM's production company, Peachy Keen Films, as well as related video projects, should be posted to this forum!

Moderator: Admin

rudrah

Post by rudrah »

I have no one to blame but myself for not really looking more closely and discovering “kill to join 2” a month ago.

The 1st kill to join was a happy silly affair that felt like hanging around with some fellow perverts in a living room playing at something a lot more fun than charades.

This film makes me eat my hat about my complaint that there isn't enough girl on girl fight to the death violence in Hollywood these days! This was all fighting and killing... mostly

The setup is funny and it has a reveal at the end which I may be the only person who didn't see coming because I think this is probably a film based on a background mythology that John has been developing and other movies.

What I want to point out is that while there is humor, especially in the girl nerd tableau, the actresses all of them went along with the game and stayed in character.

I can't tell you how delighted I was when Britney proves there is nothing better in the world then an aggressive utterly amoral Hooters girl. Juliette proves to be a real little Amazon whose aggression has a less flippant attitude then Britney's so you kind of root for her. Well, in my case more than a little.

The strangles were stark naked spread eagle hip pumping and shuddering joys to watch.

I really hope this film captures a formula by which the female death fight scenario sells enough tickets to justify making more like this one! Kudos and I apologize for overlooking this. clapping

Rudrah

PS: As for carrying there was a carrying scene after every kill - I know it's a major fetish and I'll just have to leave evaluating that to someone who has understanding of what's going on and knows what they're looking for.