"Hooker Shoot Out"

Reviews for JohnM's production company, Peachy Keen Films, as well as related video projects, should be posted to this forum!

Moderator: Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

"Hooker Shoot Out"

Post by G-Man »

"Hooker Shoot Out" :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

“Hooker Shoot Out” is another eye-popping video from John M. at PKF studios.
Here again he sets the standard on how shooting videos should be made and compared to!!!

G-MANS REVIEW
The video starts off with Lexxi coming to Tessa’s place and demanding money that is owed to her.
Tessa basically tells her to “Fuck Off”, and doesn’t who her shit. The action then starts from there with both gals quickly get into a physical cat-fight ripping each other’s cloths off. Lexxi quickly escalates things by going for a gun in her handbag.
Seeing this Tessa doesn’t waste time and also goes for her gun... and no sooner bullets and blood start flying!!!
First we see from mostly Lexxi’s point of view pumping six 9mm rounds into Tessa’s smoking hot looking naked body.
Three into her right breast and chest and another three in her belly breast... jerking and moaning with each hit and still managing to fire rounds from her own gun in return. Now mortally wounded, Tessa does a slow collapse to her knees , then falling back on her heels, gasping and twitching very erotic death spasms.
Now we see the camera on Lexxi showing mutable bullet holes in her chest. She staggers over to Tessa and puts one more round in her.
Mortally wounded herself, Lexxi turns and heads towards the door. Then somehow... Tessa with some life left in her manages to get off a dying shot off into Lexxi’s back.
Lexxi shudders from Tessa’s death shot... turns and then quickly stumbles to the floor. She crawls over to the now dead Tessa rolling over on to her back twitching/jerking and gasping for a few final breaths before she lies still.
Both women do really great acting out their parts and knowing how to push all the right visual fetish stimulus buttons.
Especially Tessa’s death scene... she gives a spectacular “Bonnie & Clyde” like performance... showing great facials, body jerks and reactions to each bullet hit.
Then her final collapse on her back and doing a orgasmic death spasm is a must, must see!!!

SUMMERY
Like his “Spies in the Office” and “Diamonds of Death”, John does another awesome job directing / editing this video and providing us with his signature Hollywood level CGI, FX and make-up work he is so well known for in the death fetish community. Just as important (if not most important!!!) he is able to go out and find good looking female acting talent and also willing to do nude!!!
When he brings it all together... “Hooker Shoot Out” is another “KNOCK OUT” title from John and PKF studios.
Again the video gives plenty of death fetish visuals...
body and facial bullet hit reactions, open “O” mouth moans, body arching, blood trickle from mouth, death spasms, staggering, up skirt shots exc, exc.
Plus long scans of both bodies from different angles.
G-Man gives this stunning and visually stimulating video a must buy!!!
:approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: (5 out of 5)

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
speak376

Re: "Hooker Shoot Out"

Post by speak376 »

can you repost the photos it will not open?
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

Can you see them now?
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804

Post by 007 »

Yes G, I have to agree Tessa's death scene is a keeper!
I like my women shot, not stabbed!
speak376

Post by speak376 »

yes there great photos thank you!!!!! :pc: