I Killed A Couple Of Office Girls

Reviews for JohnM's production company, Peachy Keen Films, as well as related video projects, should be posted to this forum!

Moderator: Admin

biglar
What is your main fetish?: asphyxia
Why do you want to join this forum?: Strong interest in asphyxia and necro sex, particularly oral.
Referral: PKF Studios

I Killed A Couple Of Office Girls

Post by biglar »

I don’t usually buy shooting movies, but the actresses (Alisha and Madison) are really hot and the previews looked good, so I took the plunge on this one. I’m glad that I did.

It opens with the two young women in the office, talking about their dates the night before. The boss’s son walks up, and makes some small talk – it’s obvious that he’s hot for Madison, and also that the two women don’t like him. As he leaves to go wait for his father in his father’s office, the two women make some negative comments about him. They don’t realize that he’s still lurking and overhears them talking about him.

He sits down at his father’s desk, and starts looking through the drawers. He finds a gun. Meanwhile, Madison remembers that she needs some files from the boss’s office and reluctantly walks down to get them. The son asks her out, and she turns him down. Meanwhile, he’s holding the gun, and suddenly it goes off, shooting Madison in the belly. She slumps down the wall, with blood oozing from the wound.

Alisha hears the shot, and runs down to the office to find Madison on the floor crying and whimpering. He has Alisha help him move her to the desk. He starts to remove her clothes and fondle her, while Alisha huddles in a corner. A nice touch here – Madison is in obvious pain, and tears start running down her cheek.

Alisha wants to call 911, and when she tries to leave he shoots her in the forehead, killing her instantly. He starts removing her clothes. Meanwhile Madison continues to cry and moan. Finally, he can’t take any more and shoots her in the heart, killing her. He moves Alisha’s body to the desk, and proceeds to have vaginal and oral sex with both beautiful young bodies. When he’s finished, he realizes what he’s done and hurriedly puts his clothes on and leaves, leaving the two naked, dead women sprawled across the desk, as the camera pans their bodies.

This was top-notch – two beautiful young women, great acting by both women, lots of necro sex, and John’s usual high-quality editing and camera work. Highly recommended.