PKF "Repeat Killer" movie review

Reviews for JohnM's production company, Peachy Keen Films, as well as related video projects, should be posted to this forum!

Moderator: Admin

biglar
What is your main fetish?: asphyxia
Why do you want to join this forum?: Strong interest in asphyxia and necro sex, particularly oral.
Referral: PKF Studios

PKF "Repeat Killer" movie review

Post by biglar »

Like many others, I’ve been routinely disappointed with stranglings in a lot of movies. All too often, the actress seems to just be giving in to her fate – with little struggling, just waving her hands in the air or letting them lie by her side while she’s supposedly being brutally strangled. Two actresses who I always felt were very good portraying victims were Elise Graves and Moxxie Maddron – both were able to make their faces red and the veins come out in their foreheads and look like they were really being strangled.

In his description of this video, JohnM says that this is some of the best acting that he has ever seen in a struggle and strangle scenario. Having heard producers say that many times before, I was dubious. But he posted a short preview to his website, and it looked very good, so I went ahead and bought it, sort of expecting the typical “I give up” acting.

But John didn’t lie – this is one of the best (if not the best) strangling I’ve ever seen.

As the movie opens, an attractive blonde (played by Trixxi Gunns) dressed in a simple black dress is talking on the phone as she prepares to go out for the evening. Suddenly, a masked man bursts into the room and attacks her. She fights and pleads for her life, but he won’t be denied. She fights him and is able to get away, but he grabs her and throws her on her bed as the attack continues (I really liked her leopard-skin panties, by the way). She fights, she slaps, she kicks but she can’t get free of him. He has to wrap his legs around her to keep control, she’s fighting so hard for her life. Her dress is torn, revealing her bra beneath. The veins pop out on her forehead from the intensity of the struggle and her resistance. The struggle goes on for several minutes – she doesn’t want to die. But he’s bigger and stronger and has leverage, and eventually she slows as the life leaves her body and she succumbs. The killer climbs off the bed, and the camera slowly pans her lifeless body sprawled on the bed.

But then something interesting happens – the killer goes to the door and retrieves a kit from outside the door. He removes his mask and t-shirt, revealing another t-shirt with the letters “EMT” across the back. He moves her body to the floor, and begins to perform CPR on her, attempting to bring her back to life. After several minutes, he’s able to revive her.

The scene now cuts to a hospital room. She’s lying on a hospital table, with an oxygen mask, her body covered with a sheet, and sensors taped to her body (with tape hiding her breasts and keeping the sensors in place). Apparently, the perp is using an abandoned section of the hospital. He makes her think that she’s in a recovery wing, and that he’s there to save her. He asks her questions and makes her squeeze his hand, and checks her pulse and heartbeat.

Suddenly, she codes. He goes to work trying to bring her back – CPR, chest compessions, forcing air into her lungs and even a defibrillator. He inserts a tube down her throat, but nothing seems to work. After several minutes of treatment, he finally brings her back again. He leaves her there to rest.

A little later, he comes back. She’s resting comfortably, and he removes her breathing tube. Suddenly, he puts his hands around her throat and begins to manually choke her. Once again, she tries to fight back, but she’s so weakened by now that she succumbs after a brief struggle, and just lies there, staring blankly into space. He walks away, leaving her dead body on the hospital bed.

Sometime later, he returns. She obviously has been dead for several hours, her body beginning to discolor. He returns and removes the probes, leaving only the tape still covering her breasts. He fondles her dead body and squeezes her covered breasts. He gives her mouth to mouth and chest compressions, but he knows that she’s now been dead for several hours and that she’s not coming back again. He then drags her off the table, probably to dispose of the body.

This was incredibly well done, from the realistic struggle at the beginning to the hospital set (too many producers use a coffee table or massage table to simulate a hospital or morgue, but here everything was just right, including all the equipment one would find in a real hospital emergency room. Trixxi was great. She’s actually John’s studio manager, and previously had only had a few brief secondary roles – this was her first real starring role, and she was better than a lot of the other actress I’ve seen who have done this many times. No sex, no real nudity – just a very well done movie for those who like a combination of a great strangle and an excellent medical simulation.